Act 4: [A Great Detective Comes To Light]

"Ladies and gentlemen. I bring you a marvelous illusions that make this town sparkle at night! Please enjoy the miracle that is going to happen under the moonlight tonight!"

___________________________________________

(Y/N) skates on the ice slowly. She wasn't bad at it, just tried. The events at the bar were still in her head. She couldn't understand why she felt this. So she tried thinking of anything that would get her mind off it. Skating wasn't helping much..

The girl stops besides the wall Kaito stood at, hearing Kaito talk to himself holding binoculars to stare at god knows what. Unaware of the wild Aoko skating towards him. "The culprit is you!" Aoko points at Kaito. The boy jumps in shock with fear written on his face. Aoko placed a hand on his shoulder. "Everything needs to come to light."

"A-Aoko..."

"What, you don't know that famous tagline? I'm talking about the famous detective who just got back from London." Kaito rolls his eyes. "What the hell do I care about that crap?" Kaito waved his hand. "Pairs, London, or whatever, I'm not gonna humor you playing detective."

"Excuse me? You're the one who invited me here, Kaito!"

"It was supposed to be me and (Y/N). I only invited you because your face was practically begging me to invite you!"

"I didn't make any kind of face! What's your problem Kai-troll!" Aoko sticks her tongue at Kaito. Skating away from him. "Wait a sec!" Kaito calls out, but Kaito landed harshly on the ice. He wasn't good at skating, so it made sense on why he fell.

(Y/N) leans down besides him to help him up. "Kaito, try holding my hand when you skate. You can balance better on the ice so you won't fall." The boy agreed, standing up wobbly in front of her. (Y/N) takes his hand steadily, Kaito let's her lead him on the ice.

The two stake carefully together. The male almost tripping here and there. But the tall female made sure he wouldn't fall. 'This is embarrassing.. I would be fine if this is the other way around. Jii-Chan info better be on the money!'

___________________________________________

Scrolling through her phone, the h/c hair girl felt a small bumb on her head. Tearing away her gaze from the bright screen. She looks up at Hoshimiya-San. "Good morning, (L/N)-San." Getting into his seat, he turns the chair over to face her.

"Did you hear? I think that London detective is in your friends class." (Y/N) nods, remembering some of the third-year girls gush about him. "Well, anyway. I wanted to know if you can help take some papers to Mr. Takoshi. He's filling in for one of the second- year teachers.

"Hai."

The teen grabbed the important papers and walks to the classroom with Sayo. Some second-years gawk and stare at them in the halls. Mostly Hosimiya for his looks. One second-year bumped into (Y/N) accidentally. Thankfully the papers, nor the male, fell. "Sorry." The third- year said, "it's quite alright. Madame."

Looking down at the student.
(Y/N) noticed he had blonde hair and red eyes. His appearance was clean and nice. He looked friendly from what she could see. So nothing to worry about for now.

"Sorry, Kohai-Kun. (L/N)-San, let's hurry before class ends." The male told her kindly. Both leaving to go back on course. (Y/N) felt the blondie's eyes on her. She didn't bother to return his gaze.

___________________________________________

Kaito snickered, scrolling through his devices screen. (Y/N) was perched on the desk in front of him. She decided to bum around his homeroom before class starts. Kaito was on his phone, mumbling something about Kid going to be on T.V. "Good morning Kaito!" Aoko slammed her hands on his desk loudly. Kaito let out a silent screech.