𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮

Seungmin paced back in forth in Jeongin's room. His parents reluctantly agreed to let Seungmin sleep over with no supervision which meant Jeongin's parents weren't home. Of course Jeongin's servant was home with him, but he didn't really care what the young boy did, just like his parents.

"Seungminnie I got snacks!" Jeongin called from outside which halted Seungmin's pacing "oh fuck he's coming" he muttered to himself as he tried to calmly collect himself. The last time he saw Jeongin they had a heated make out session and lots a flirty texts sent between them, but now Seungmin was face to face with him.. alone.

Jeongin walked into the room and looked over at Seungmin who was blushing at his own thoughts. He looked so pretty all flushed and shy, Jeongin could just pinch his cheeks and tell him how in love he was, but he didn't want to scare the older boy off. Not when he's finally got him where he wants him.

"Why are you so tense?" Jeongin asked as he sat on the bed with a tray of cookies. Seungmin bit his lip and looked at the ground not saying a word. "Seungmin what's wrong?" Jeongin asked again as he stood up and walked over to the other boy.

"Seungminnie" Jeongin whined as he placed his hands on the other boy's shoulders "relax" he whispered as he felt the boy tense more under his touch "it's just me" Jeongin said with a concerned look on his face.

"That's the problem!" Seungmin finally bursted out taking the other boy back by the sudden loudness of his voice. "I'm not gay! I'm not" he said, trying his hardest to convince himself that he wasn't in fact gay for Yang Jeongin.

"Whoa relax babe no one said you were gay" Jeongin whispered as he slowly rubbed seungmin's shoulders- trying his hardest to relax the other boy. Seungmin wanted to cry, he was so frustrated and completely overwhelmed with all these new feelings. He didn't know what to do or how to handle it.

"Just talk to me. Tell me how you're feeling" Jeongin said as he led the other boy to the bed "sit down and talk" Jeongin Instructed. Seungmin finally sat in the bed and took a deep breath "I don't know how to explain it" he whined as he rubbed at his eyes harshly, trying to stop the tears

"Try" Jeongin mumbled as he sat next to Seungmin. He took another deep breath before finally looking up at Jeongin "when you kissed me I felt so many emotions" he whispered. Jeongin nodded his head and waited for Seungmin to continue.

"I'm not gay. I don't like boys" he mumbled as he shakily reached out to grab Jeongin's hand "but I like it when you kiss me and I think I want to do it more often" he admitted with a dark blush coating his soft cheeks "you don't have to be gay to be with me Seungmin" Jeongin whispered as he placed his free hand onto the older's thigh.

"You can be with me and be straight, bisexual, pansexual, whatever it may be. It might take you time to figure it out, but just because you're dating a boy it doesn't make you gay" Jeongin encouraged with a small smile. "Why don't we just try it out huh?" Jeongin asked.

Seungmin gave the other boy a confused look "what do you mean?" He asked as he continued to stare into Jeongin's eyes. "I mean be my boyfriend. We can take things as slow as you want until you figure it out" Jeongin whispered as he slowly leaned in closer to Seungmin.

The older boy's breath hitched as he looked down at Jeongin's lips "what do you say" he whispered as he watched seungmin's eyes flicker from his lips to his eyes "okay" the older whispered back.

"Good" Jeongin mumbled before crashing his lips against Seungmin's. They kissed slowly, Jeongin going at Seungmin's pace "hey Jeongin I just- oh shit" Seungmin practically flew away from Jeongin launching himself to the other side of the bed.

"Donghun!" Jeongin yelled

San- any choices see what I'm doing?

San- I'm h*gh so I'll give you guys this chapter since I'm in such an amazing mood. Also I love stray kids so much also love you guys who actually read and adore this story.