𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙙

San- if you read my previous books, you know there comes a point where I become evil... this is that point :)

Jisung lived in fear in his own home, not because of Hyunjin, but because of Minho's parents. They could show up any moment at any time and that kept Jisung on edge.

He really thought they'd be safe and happy, not that they're in danger, but if Minho's father found out about what truly goes on in their household Minho would be ripped away from him or even worse.. his whole life, the company, everything could be ruined, burst into flames- shambles.

He sighed as he sat on his and Minho's shared bed. Minho was out at dance class, trying to get back into it since he stopped when he took over the company six months ago. A knock at the door made Jisung's heart race, the knocking got louder, only more aggressive.

Jisung slowly stuck his head out of the room, Chan and Changbin doing the same. The trio exchanging weird looks, wondering who it was knocking on their door this early in the morning.

It was only 12 pm, but they weren't expecting visitors. Junhee and Felix were out of the house, running errands- going grocery shopping (the boys couldn't do it, all they'd get is junk). The knocking continued until Chan finally decided to get the door, the other two followed him down the stairs slowly. Their fight or flight instincts kicking in the more they listened to the knocking.

Chan wrapped his hand around the door knob, giving Jisung and Changbin his infamous "we fight together" look. The other two boys knew it well, they had been in many fights together and Chan always gave them the same look before it happened.

Jisung prayed, he had never really thought about praying, his parents weren't religious. They never went to church and Chan never spoke about god in their household. Did he not believe? That wasn't it, he was never taught, so he didn't really understand it.

But the boy prayed to god, nonexistent or real, he didn't care really, but he prayed it wasn't Minho's parents. The way the knocking continued he just knew it was. He bit his lip nervously as Chan finally yelled "okay I'm coming!" Before slowly opening the door

"Seungmin?!" Chan yelled as he pulled the boy into a tight hug. "Jeongin!" He yelled as he tried to pull out of Chan's grip. "Baby what the fuck happened?!" Chan asked as he noticed Seungmin's dirty state.

Seungmin only sobbed and kept screaming Jeongin's name. "What happened to Jeongin!" Chan yelled over Seungmin's screaming "he- we- I" he said as he tried pulling Chan out of the house.

Chan let the crying boy pull him out of the house, knowing the only way he'd get answers is if he followed him. Jisung and Changbin put their shoes on quickly grabbing chan's- who was only in socks before following them as fast as possible.

Seungmin sobbed as he held into Chan's hand tightly "baby please relax and tell me what happened" Chan begged as Seungmin continued to drag him out of their nice little neighborhood.

"Walking Jeongin" he said. Those were the only words he could get out clearly. The rest was gibberish, Chan couldn't understand him through the sobbing and sniffling, but he was dreading whatever he was about to see or have to do for Jeongin.

They kept walking for another ten minutes before Seungmin started running- practically pulling Chan's arm out of the socket (he wasn't expecting it).

The boys ran, following Seungmin blindly, until they made it to a run down gas station. Jisung looked at Changbin confused, the older only shrugged as the stopped for a second, so Seungmin could catch his breath.

The running started again a second later, all the way to the back of the gas station. Seungmin let go of Chan and ran to a limp body on the floor. Changbin and Jisung froze on the spot as Chan ran with Seungmin, dropping to his knees the second he saw Jeongin.

The boy was laying on the dirty floor, cuts and bruises all over his face, blood dripping from his nose and lips, scratches and bruises across his arms and bloody knuckles.

"Call the Police!" Chan yelled as he looked back at Jisung who was in a daze while looking at Jeongin's beat up body. "Sung! Now!" He yelled again, finally snapping Jisung out of his daze. He fumbled for his phone almost dropping it a couple times, before finally getting the line to ring.

"Don't touch him" Chan said as he pulled Seungmin back who was just about to grab Jeongin's hand. "we don't know how serious this is. We can't move him" Changbin said as he kneeled down next to Chan- placing a brotherly hand on his shoulder.

Chan never cries, he was always one to hold back his emotions and help others first, but he sobbed as he held Seungmin in his arms. Seungmin sobbed as well, Changbin couldn't help but cry as he looked at Jeongin.

Jisung didn't want to look anymore, he paced back and fourth as he yelled at the police on the phone. "Please he's hurt" Jisung begged as he finally looked at Jeongin, almost gagging at the sight.

He had seen some bad shit in the junkyard, but this, being a friend, a family member. The sight of it made his stomach flip and turn. The police were on their way finally, but Jisung didn't feel relief.

Jisung started praying again, while looking up at the sky, he begged a higher being, anyone, whoever was up there he begged. He begged that Jeongin would be okay, and he swore just like Chan was doing in his head, he swore he'd avenge Jeongin.