𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

The two walked to the junkyard hand in hand. Jisung was telling some funny story about Changbin and Minho was laughing along with every word. "Alright alright" Jisung mumbled after he caught his breath from laughing "we're here, put your hood up" Jisung directed as he reached for Minho's hoodie, pulling the hood up to cover his head.

"Don't let go of my hand" Jisung mumbled as he took Minho's hand into his. Minho knew the drill already, it was like this every time they came to the junkyard. He always had to have his hood up and he always had to hold on to Jisung until they made it into the apartment safely.

They slowly passed a guy who was leaning against one of the dirty walls "there you are Jisung. I missed you" he said as he slowly followed the two boys. "Get the fuck away from me" Jisung spat as he walked faster pulling Minho along with him.

"Come on baby don't be like that" the unknown boy said. Minho felt the familiar feeling of jealousy rise up in his chest. Who the fuck was this kid? "I said get away from me!" Jisung yelled when the boy grabbed his free hand.

"Who's this pretty boy" the boy said as he looked at Minho with curious eyes "fuck off" Jisung answered as he pulled Minho behind him. The older boy was confused. Who was this boy, and why was Jisung so angry at him.

"He's hot" the boy mumbled as he reached around Jisung to try and grab Minho's chin. "I said fuck off!" Jisung yelled as he pushed the boy back "you don't get to come back, demand me back and then try to touch my fucking boyfriend" he said angrily.

The boy laughed softly while shaking his head "this is why you won't take me back?" The boy asked as he glared at Minho. The older finally understood who this boy was, he wasn't a random person from the junkyard, this was Jisung's ex boyfriend.

"I'm not taking you back because you're an abusive piece of shit" Jisung answered as he turned to look at Minho "are you okay baby?" He asked, completely ignoring the other boy who was watching them with angry eyes.

"I'm fine Ji. Let's just go get Chan" Minho whispered as he gripped Jisung's sweater tightly in his hands. "I'll feel safer once we are at your place" he continued as he made eye contact with the other boy.

Minho wouldn't lie, he was very handsome. His black hair was parted perfectly showing off his forehead, his clothes seemed clean and so did he. He felt a little unworthy to be Jisung's boyfriend now that he was face to face with his extremely handsome ex boyfriend, but then he remembered all the things this boy did to Jisung.

"Jisung baby I already said I was sorry. Come on love" the boy begged quietly as he grabbed Jisung's shoulder. The blonde tensed up and closed his eyes. "Don't call him that" Minho mumbled as he pulled the boy's hand off of his boyfriend's shoulder "and don't fucking touch him" he added. This time it was Minho who stood in front of Jisung.

"Don't tell me who I can and can't touch" the boy growled as he pushed Minho back slightly. The older stumbled into Jisung and gasped quietly "Minho stop" Jisung said, but Minho was getting mad, he had never felt this much anger before in his life.

Was he about to get in his very first fight? Probably. Will he win? Probably not, but anything for Jisung. Minho was quick to push the boy back and before he knew it they were in a shoving match, pushing each other back and fourth. "Minho stop!" Jisung yelled as he tried to get in between the two boys.

He knew what his ex was capable of, and he knew right now he was going easy on him. "Baby stop please before you get hurt" Jisung begged as he managed to pull Minho's body into his. "That's enough" the blonde said.

But his ex wasn't done. Nowhere near done, he wanted to make Minho and Jisung hurt, so he did the only thing he could do at that time and took a swing at Minho- hitting the older right in the mouth.

"Hyunjin!" Jisung yelled. He quickly turned Minho around and checked his face. Taking note of the blood that dropped from his lips. "You asshole!" Jisung yelled as he pushed Hyunjin back "I fucking hate you!" He yelled as he continued to push the other boy away from them

"Just wait until I tell Chan" he continued as he pushed Hyunjin one last time before turning towards Minho again. There was a small group of people watching the confrontation with curious eyes. Everyone knew Jisung and Hyunjin. Who wouldn't after Chan beat his ass in the middle of the street. "come on baby" Jisung whispered as he guided the older towards his apartment.

Hyunjin watched the two boys walk away with a smirk on his face. "This isn't over Jisung" he yelled to the blonde, but all Jisung did in return was flip him off. He refused to let Hyunjin win again