𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑩𝒐𝒚 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚

"Welcome Jeongin" jun said as he opened the door for the overly excited teenager. Jeongin bowed obnoxiously and went on his way to find his older friend. He excitedly bounced up the stairs and barged into Minho's room. The older was in the process of sliding on a shirt, one that exposed his stomach. Jeongin gasped as he checked his friend out

"You're so hot!" He yelled as Minho blushed and fixed the belt on his jeans. Jeongin tossed himself on the bed as he watched Minho style his hair in the mirror. It was already in little curls he was just fixing it one last time before he ran to the desk in the corner and pulled out a small tube "what's that?" Jeongin asked curiously as Minho made his way back to the full body mirror.

He only smirked at Jeongin in the mirror before taking the lid off the small tube "lipgloss?" Jeongin practically screeched as he watched the boy carefully apply the sparky gloss on his lips. "Oh my god. You're going to give him a heart attack" Jeongin said as Minho could only smirk and continue to put the gloss on his lips.

The clinks on Minho's window came a few minutes later. The older glanced at the clock before going to the window "it's 9:30" he yelled down at the boy. Jisung only smiled and shrugged. "I'll be down right now my parents aren't here" he yelled before shutting the window and running downstairs, leaving Jeongin spread out on his bed.

Jun was sat on the couch watching tv "Jun please don't tell my parents about this" Minho said before he opened the big sliding glass door. "I couldn't ask you but I brought Felix and if Felix was coming Changbin had to come and Chan decided to tag along" Jisung explained as soon as he was face to face with Minho.

"Minnie!" Felix yelled while pushing Jisung aside to throw himself at the heir. "Felix" Chan warned as he helped Jisung up who got shoved into the grass. "Hi baby Lixie, it's not nice to push people" Minho scolded lightly as he moved aside to let the other boys in "hey babe" Jisung mumbled as he leaned down to peck the order's lips. 

"Minho" Jun called as he stared at the random boys "this isn't allowed" he continued as he slowly made his way to the boys, carefully might I add. "I can't allow this. They're from the junkyard Minho. They need to go" Jun said as he tried to pull Minho away from the group of boys.

Minho motioned for Changbin to get Felix off of him and the older was quick to oblige "Jun please. They're not bad people. They can't help where they come from" Minho said as he turned to the older with big pleading eyes. "Minho they're disgusting" Jun spat. Chan clenched his fist tightly and so did Jisung while Changbin was busy making sure Felix couldn't hear the conversation.

Jun gripped Minho's shoulders tightly "they need to leave now" he said increasing the tightness of his grip. Minho yelped loudly "Jun that hurts" he said quickly as he tried to wiggle out of the older's grasp "hey hey! You're hurting him!" Jisung said as he pushed Jun back.

The servant seemed to snap out of it once he processed Jisung's words. "Min I'm so sorry" Jun rushed as he tried to reach out to comfort the boy, but Jisung was quick to step in front of him. "I'm so sorry Minho. Please don't tell your parents. I need this job. They can stay I won't say anything" he begged. The heir wiped the tears that tried to escape his eyes before nodding. "apologize to them" the boy said as he wrapped his arms around Jisung.

Jun was quick to spew apologies out to the three brothers before sending them on their way upstairs to Minho's room, where Jeongin was still laid out on his bed texting Seungmin. "Who's that" Chan whispered to Minho "oh! Jeongin get off your phone brat and say hi" Minho said while hitting the boy with a pillow. Jeongin groaned loudly while rolling onto his back "okay which one is the infamous Jisung?" He asked as he sat up and scanned the three unknown boys.

Jeongin's question was answered without anyone speaking. Jisung had just noticed Minho's outfit, the curly hair, the lip gloss, the exposed stomach, and the tight jeans, his mouth was practically watering and Jeongin noticed it. "Ah it must be the one drooling over you" He said which caused Minho to turn his head in Jisung's direction. The blonde was quickly wiping at his mouth muttering a "I'm not drooling" under his breath before looking at Minho with an innocent smile.

"You guys get Acquainted. I have to show Jisung something" Minho said before grabbing Jisung's hand and pulling him into the bathroom in his room. The other boys just stared at each other blankly until Jeongin said something like "I bet they'll fuck" which had Chan and Changbin immediately scolding him for using that type of language in front of Felix.

Meanwhile Minho was sat on top of the sink in the bathroom, Jisung between his thighs mouthing at his neck. "You look so pretty" Jisung whispered his hot breath fanning against Minho's neck, making the boy shiver. "Such a pretty baby" the younger mumbled as his hands ran up Minho's thighs and onto his stomach- feeling up the exposed skin. "Jisung" Minho whimpered as he leaned his head back.

The older wouldn't lie, he wanted Jisung from the moment they first kissed. Minho wanted him, but Jisung always wanted to take things slow. In retrospect the younger was quite the cocktease. Every time it got heated he backed out, and Minho knows it's just Jisung respecting him and not wanting to take this too far too fast, but Minho wanted the blonde badly.

Minho practically purred when Jisung's hand lightly brushed against his crotch "please Jisung" he begged quietly, but the younger only shook his head. "So pretty for me" He whispered as he kneeled down slowly to start kissing at the older's exposed stomach. Minho bit his lip as he looked down at the blonde. His heart was racing, his best friend and Jisung's brothers were literally in the room while the two boys were in the bathroom fucking around, but the risk of being caught made this 10x better.

Minho threaded his fingers into Jisung's hair to ground himself as the blonde started to softly suck on the boy's skin right above his ribcage. Minho moaned quietly when the soft suckles turned harsh. His stomach flipped as the boy started to mark him up. Minho has never felt anything like this before, Jisung was only giving him hickeys, but the boy was sure he could cum just from this feeling alone.

"Jisung please" he whimpered again bucking his hips up. Jisung's hands slowly went to the older's belt while looking at him for permission "are you sure baby? We can stop" he whispered but Minho was quick to shake his head "please Jisung" was the only thing he could say, that and a soft buck of his hips, was enough to let Jisung know it was okay.

Jisung was slow with undoing Minho's belt. If he was going to do anything to the older he was going to take his time. Once the belt was undone he softly popped the button of his jeans and slowly slid the zipper down. "Hips up baby" he whispered as his hands snuck their way into the waistband of Minho's jeans.

The older complied quickly, lifting his hips off the sink so Jisung could slowly drag his pants down his legs. "God your thighs" Jisung practically moaned at the sight of the older's thick thighs. Minho was going to say something but couldn't form any sentences once Jisung's mouth came in contact with his thighs. The blonde felt the boy up as he sucked more hickeys onto the inside of his thighs. Minho was already a panting mess and the blonde hasn't even really touched him yet.

"Jisung baby please" Minho begged as he watched the boy mark his thighs with pretty love bites. "Hips up one last time baby. Then I'll take good care of you" Jisung said as he reached for the waistband of the boy's boxers. Minho complies eagerly, lifting his hips up as fast as he could "good boy baby" Jisung whispered.