"If you were behind that door for as long as I think you were, you heard everything I said, and I meant every word of it. No one hurts you, not on my watch. You should be well aware that I have your back over anyone else's, (Y/N). That's how it's always been, and always will be." If it's possible, your face falls farther and Camila takes note.

"Oh," she sympathizes, concern finally taking over. "Come here, baby," she says, walking towards you. She wraps an arm around your waist and pulls you out of the studio room. Before you get out of the doorway, you look behind you at Lauren; she looks defeated. Her back is now to you and she's running a hand through her hair, confident posture gone, sighing loudly.

Camila gets you out into the hallway and drags you to the wall right next to the door.

"Are you okay?" She asks, searching your eyes. Her hands haven't left your waist.

You shrug. She smiles sadly and tucks a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Lauren is one of the smartest people that I know. She just... Gets carried away by the people she cares about. I know she messed up, and she knows she messed up too, I could see it in her eyes, she really-"

"Camila, I just don't-"

"Look, you don't have to forgive her right away, but if you don't forgive her at some point, she'll never forgive herself. That's how Lauren works. Her guilty conscience is bigger than my love for pizza," Camila tries to convince you. "She knows. She knows she made a mistake."

"She doesn't care about me, Camila. You heard her. She... She has Luis. I'll get over it," you say unconvincingly.

"...You know what'll make you feel better? Chocolate," Camila grins. "Be right back." Camila drags her hands off of your waist and saunters down the hallway that you now know leads to the vending machines.

You press your back against the wall and slide down it. You curl your knees to your chest and put your face in your hands, sighing deeply. This would happen to you. You get a break that you weren't asking for, and you find heartbreak that you weren't asking for. You're zoning out big time, your head still down, so when you hear a voice address you, one that doesn't belong to Camila, you startle upwards.

"Hey... Are um, are you okay?" The high-pitched voice shocks you so much that you bang your head against the wall behind you. Good job, (Y/N), good job.

"Oh, oh my god," the voice says, sounding closer. You grab your head and clench your eyes closed, hoping that the girly voice doesn't belong to a murderer.

"...Does it hurt?" The voice is now right next to you, and you feel soft hands brush over your hands which rest on the back of your head, so your eyes shoot open, looking in the direction of the stranger. They immediately slam closed again because you can't believe what you're seeing; who is crouched next to you. "...So... It does hurt? I think I have a water bottle in my bag, you can hold it on your head, it's probably still a little cold, I-" You open your eyes, and the girl stops talking, checking your features for signs of distress, while also blindly searching in her bag for the water bottle. You hold up your hand, and she stops sifting through her purse.

"...You're... You're Ariana Grande," you murmur. She laughs, and sits down next to you.

"A little," she smiles the flawless white smile that you've only seen in pictures.

"You're Ariana," you reiterate.

"How hard did you hit your head?" She asks, tilting her own head in amusement.

"I... Follow you on twitter. You favorited my tweet once and, and I called Camila and we screamed really loud. We got in trouble. It was two in the morning. I- You have really cute dogs and I love you," you spew words. She giggles.