When you wear a piece of their clothing

Lucifer:

He is a gentleman and will give you his jacket he always wears on his shoulders when it's cold. He will be VERY mad if you spill something on the jacket since it's his favorite. So before you return it, you will always have to check it and make sure it isn't dirty.

Mammon:

You tend to steal his sunglasses and mock him just to see his funny reaction. He will begin yelling those are his and to give them back and to stop mocking him.

Leviathan:

Sometimes if it's cold you will steal his jacket. At first he will complain to give it back but eventually give up on trying to get it back and let you have it. He will sometimes just stare and think "I have the best husbando/waifu!"

Satan:

When he is in his demon form, will just steal the boa around his shoulders and help him calm down. He won't mind that you steal it, as long as you return it.

Asmo:

He likes to dress you up in whatever he finds adorable or sexy. So he will gladly put you in his clothes if that is what you want. He will ask for you to try your best to not ruin his fabulous clothes.

Beelzebub:

Want to wear his hoodie? Got it. Want to wear his shirt? Got it. Want to wear his pants? A bit hesitant but he will still give you them. Want to wear his boxers? He will question why but still give them. Basically if you ask for any clothing piece, he will gladly give it because he loves you and wants you to be happy.

Belphegor:

He will give you his demon form hoodie if you ask but will take it back when you keep asking why the hell it has belt buckles, why it has a horse shoe and is designed so weirdly. He will just huff and say you're not allowed to ever have his hoodie again. That is till the next day it is cold again he will give it again.