'She is still Jihyo. My Jihyo.' He smiles and stood up.

He didn't bother to cover his lower body, he just stood up and walk away from Jihyo

"Anything?" Jong kook answers roughly.

Jihyo can hear shouting, yelling through his phone. She can't help but to ear-drop the conversation.

She can hear something about Jin Young  being drunk at a bar, nobody is there to fetch her. Calling Jong kook doesn't work last night. She have to call for Jin Young's guys friends. Sung young also ask if there anything happen to Jin Young, Jong kook will be responsible for it.

Jong kook turn around, and saw his girl keeping a safe distance between them while trying to hear the conversation. He smirks and press loudspeaker button, he place at Jihyo's dressing table and walk towards the washroom.

Jihyo that is alone with his phone just walk towards it slowly. Sung young nonstop yelling at Jong kook. She take a deep breath and,

"He is buzy, showering. I'm so sorry if he is not available yesterday night. He slept over at my place. So please don't yell at him." After certain of minutes listening to it, she spoke and end the call.

"Wow." Jong kook shocked to hear the confession.

Jihyo sighed and turn around slowly towards Jong Kook. She screamed as he is still naked at her bedroom. Not even a towel covering 'it'.

He smile and walk towards his pants and shirt. He put it on slowly and enjoy the scene where Jihyo's face is super red, trying to contain her embarrassment.

After fully dress, he sat beside Jihyo. He sighed and look towards that girl. Jihyo look down, her eyes cannot contain it anymore. She burst into tears. Jong kook pull her into his chest. He knows that this girl is hurting deep down.

"Oppa

"Oppa.." Jihyo tried to start a conversation but Jong kook stop it, sealing Jihyo's lips with his.

'I think I cannot hear the truth now, Jihyo. Please understand me.' Jong kook sighed.