Chicago to Cali

"Dad are we there yet!!" I asked my dad for the hundredth time."Christian I told you just a second ago couple more hours to go."

" Ok." I said giggling knowing he was annoyed with my constant asking.

Hello everyone I'm Christian coma but I'd rather be called by my nickname CC. My dad is taking me to   California from Chicago, away from my psycho mother  as she freaked out  when she found out I was gay. She would make my life a living hell every time she had a chance. I wouldn't get bullied at school just glares & rude comments but nothing physical as many didn't mind my sexual preference . My dad supports me 100%  as he his self is  bisexual. He & my mom divorced a couple years back  due to his sexuality and has been living in California ever since with his current boyfriend. That is where I'm going to live from now on.

"Dad are we there yet." I playfully whined.kinda of hoping to annoy him as I was bored from the car ride.

"Actually CC we are." He chuckled looking out the window. Following his gaze I was amazed at what I saw.

There was a two story house with a huge backyard!! The front yard was covered in many different colors from red to golden yellow as all the different types of flowers were spread out throughout their front yard garden and to finish off this rainbow field there was a huge fountain right in the middle with a naked cupid statue on the tip of the top.

At this beautiful sight I jumped out of the truck to accidentally bump into a very muscular chest. Slowly raising my head a saw a familiar dark face. "David!" I said with excitement.

" Hey kiddo, how  haveyou been." He said with a smile.

" I've been great ." I said as he rubbed my head. He walked passed me & towards my dad as they hugged and kissed.

I wish I could have a relationship like them. I thought before walking into the house.

After a while my dad and David helped me unloaded my stuff. I brought it upstairs to my new room. As I looked around the room it was way bigger then my old one and even had black carpet put in with white walls. In the corner there was a door to my own bathroom.

After looking around and picturing how to set up my room I opened a box and started putting up all my poster ,which took up most of the walls. 

Half way through putting up my poster my phone vibrated indicating that I had received a text message. Checking the id I saw it was from my mom, Lucy.

Lucy: Hey cc , hows the house?

Cc: Dude its a two story house!!! I have a huge room and my very own bathroom! !!!

Lucy: That's nice to know SORRY FOR BEING SO HARSH

CC: It's all good mom.

After a good while of setting up I felt tired from the long ride and decided to take a quick nap.

I'm sorry it isn't so long or good. Please tell me what you think about it. I would greatly appreciate tips. Later Mangoes !!!!