"We won't be needing that, thanks." Rossi intervened, Spencer letting out a relieved sigh.

"You've heard of the escort murders in town recently, correct?" JJ asked.

"Yes; one of them were my own." Rebecca said, narrowing her eyes at them. "Ashley Ramirez."

"We're sorry for your loss." JJ muttered. "So you know how important finding her killer is, then.

"Yes. I'd like to find whoever is cutting my Rubies into pieces." Rebecca said bitterly, scoffing to the side.

"Have you encountered any clients who are old, have money, and are relatively quiet?" Spencer asked.

"You just described all our clients, sweetie." She replied sassily.

"They'll be overly clingy, and show too much or too less emotion. They like to be dominant and in control." Rossi said.

"Still just described all our clients." Rebecca said nonchalantly, sighing.

"What about your workers? He's targeting young and attractive women, in their late 20s to mid 30s." Spencer said.

She blinked a few times, narrowing her eyes at the agents. "Are you telling me, all of my workers have a chance being murdered by this man?"

"If they fit the description, yes." JJ said.

"Can you tell us anything?" Rossi asked.

"I'm not sure what you agents want from me, I'm pretty retired in the field." Rebecca responded.

"Who are the escorts in Ruby Red that currently have the most clients?" Spencer asked. "Those women would have a higher risk of having the unsub as one of their clients."

"I can give you guys a list." She said. "My most asked-for client is Ivory Arden. Next is Esma Richards, then Elena Laurence, then Jade Lorenz." Rebecca said quickly, scribbling down their names and passing them the sheet of paper.

The three agents nodded, looking at the other.

"Guess it's time to give Ivory Arden a little visit." Rossi said.

/

Ivory yawned obnoxiously, popping her neck on each side and slumping back onto her couch, shoveling popcorn into her mouth. She was home alone, watching tv by herself without another care in the world.

The woman let out a small chuckle watching the film, jumping when she heard her doorbell ring out. Ivory scrambled up, smoothing crumbs off her body as she reached for a bathrobe, tying it around her body but leaving her cleavage exposed, in case it was one of her clients.

Ivory opened the door expectantly, revealing three people at her door. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly, cheeks burning under their intense gazes at her. "Hello?" She asked softly, cocking her head to the side.

"Are you Ivory Arden?" The older man asked, lifting up a badge and flipping it open. "FBI."

"Y-yeah..." She stammered uncomfortably, eyeing them. Ivory stared longer at the badge, making sure it was legit before she let them enter her home.