"I think it's time to give the profile."

/

"The unsub we are looking for is a power reassurance rapist." Emily Prentiss announced, standing up and speaking to the room filled with officers.

"He has money, since he's able to afford many escort services at once. This man is a high member of society; he's relatively shy and submissive, and many often find it easy to talk to the man." Aaron Hotchner continued.

"His kills are very thoroughly planned; he rents a room out for four days, kills the victim within the first day. Our unsub gets off on gaining his victim's trust—he would have been a client for weeks, even months." Jennifer Jareau said.

"His routine is very specific, and usually power-reassurance offenders are characterized by a needing to have extreme control over everything. He is a man who is obsessive over getting work done right away, and keeping things the way they are originally." Spencer said, clearing his throat. "The sex is consensual, but then he binds the victims to the bed, repeatedly cutting their stomachs and backs. His kill is brutal and painful, indicating that his victims are personal to him and are most likely surrogates for someone in his life."

"All three victims have died from exsanguination." David Rossi added.

"The victims are also young, beautiful women in their late-20s to mid-30s. They're usually compassionate, and a little too caring, according to family members of the victims." Derek Morgan finally said, nodding to the whole team.

"Be on the lookout for any couples who match this description at hotels near the center of the city; especially reoccurring ones." Hotch said. "Thank you."

The BAU gathered in a huddle around a round table, contemplating their next move.

"We need to visit the dean's of these escort services to find out who his next victim could be." Hotch said.

Spencer made his way to the evidence-board, pointing at the nine services. "There are nine escort services in Virginia at the moment."

"Let's focus on the ones in D.C., it looks like his only victims are near the city." JJ said.

"That would be Ruby Red Inc, and WADC Inc." Spencer replied.

"Okay, we'll split up and see what we can find." Hotch said, directing the team to the destinations.

/

Spencer stepped inside the abnormally large home, the smell of alcohol and tacky perfume hitting his nose. He looked around; this home seemed overly luxurious, but when Spencer squinted his eyes at the walls, he noticed the covered up water-stains of them. It was clear to the man that this woman cared more about her image than her actual issues.

"So, you're the founder of Ruby Red?" JJ asked the aged lady, who continued to sip her wine while staring at the agents.

"Yes, I am." She said in a smooth voice, almost seductively as she eyed Spencer up and down. Spencer shifted on one foot to the other, suddenly very uncomfortable.

"We just need to ask you a few questions about your service." Spencer said in a hard voice.

"I can tell you all about my service, dear." The woman said. "Rebecca Reynolds." Rebecca proceeded to slip the man her business card, and he internally cringed.