"Fuck that's hot." He replied, immediately thrusting his hips into mine, his lips grasping onto mine as he initiated contact. His  lips were admittedly a bit parched but I didn't mind. I allowed him to take control and glide his tongue across the bottom of my lip. Things were becoming heated as he pushed down the zip all of the way to glide his lips all down to the middle of my chest incorporating techniques that made my eyes water out of pleasure because it felt that good. When he bit down hard trailing his tongue simultaneously over the area near the upper side of my neck, I couldn't contain myself after that.

My eyes shot open to the blinding light that sipped through my thin curtains. They instinctively widened because of the change in surroundings. I had truly thought all I was thinking prior was real but sad enough it was nothing but a fantasy. Realisation finally struck me having me sit in alarming wonder as to why I had just had a rather steamy sexual fantasy about my sister's boyfriend. Although the occurrence was just a pigment of my imagination, it didn't stop me from feeling guilty and questioning everything. This was more serious than I had thought.

Lugging myself from bed, I cooled out for a bit before diving in for a hot shower. I wore a black tee with loose jogging pants that didn't fit too slack and ambled downstairs to make myself some breakfast. I was  in the middle of whipping up some eggs, when I felt a cool breeze zip past me followed by a quiet good morning greeting. I looked up to see Justin solely focused on getting what I later discovered to be tea bags from the upper cabinet. 

I found it a bit strange how brief and cold his greeting was. Usually he'd pull out some witty comment and sometimes even smile at me. But today however, I received nothing. I watched from my peripherals as he eased a cup from the rack and switched on the kettle once he filled it with new fresh water straight from the filter.

I shrugged  it off and continued on making my eggs. In the end, they turned out crisp and perfect and I couldn't do anything but moan at my good cooking. I checked the digital clock near the flower vase to see  it was just pass six. I guess us both are remarkable early risers then.  

I sat on the table far from the stools and continued my eating. The kettle started whistling and I watched on as Justin rose from his seat where he sat quiet prior to disperse off the water into his cup. As he fumbled around with the tea bag packet, he obviously picked at it too hard for it tore open bursting onto the table scattering everywhere.

"Fuckin great," I heard him mutter as he quickly pulled a napkin beginning to clean the area, his brows knotted in annoyance.

"Need help?"I offered, lowering my fork onto my plate.

He looked up but not at me and shrugged quickly. "No I got it."

I ate the last of my eggs and walked over to the sink, discarding the dishes. At the same time Justin came over and threw the dirty napkin soiled in tea bag contents, I stepped back and as a result collided with him.

His gaze wasn't even on me as he apologized quickly.  Saying I didn't feel the least bit hurt at the sudden ignorance was an understatement.

Maybe he was having a shitty morning. I told myself that over and over again but the more I said that, the more I realised that it didn't feel like that was the case. It felt like I was the cause of it and trust me, I'm usually spot on sensing these things.

But what in the world did I ever do to him?

|»»»|

Call it a coincidence or whatever, but any time I neared Abby and Justin that day, they seemed to always be intimate and way more intimate than before I may add. I couldn't even bring myself to care. I guess because I kept remembering about my dream and just settled for telling myself they were being intimate to just show that Justin was indeed in a relationship and I needed to be reprimanded of this. Or maybe it was God's torturous way of punishing me for my unholy thoughts.