46

-he thought he was the devil

but the truth is; he's the angel.

EVERYONE WAS RUNNING towards the ward as they surrounded the man who was fighting with his own death. The nurses were afraid and pale as they looked at the old man.

"Call the doctor now! The patient is dying! " a man yelled as a few nurses ran to call for the doctor.

Then, everyone turned back to the man who was screaming loudly. But he didn't seem like he was in his control. He looked like he was possessed.

"Come quick! He's fucking dying! "

"Fck, " Jimin cursed after Uncle Seon told him the secret. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?! Who told her about me? Jungkook? Taemin or Taehyung?! " he asked, his pupils went wild.

Uncle Seon gulped down and lowered his tone. "I don't know. But for sure, she knew about your secret. And she wants to sa-"

"No way! " Jimin cut him before he could finished his sentence. Uncle Seon looked up at him and waited for his response. He knew what he did was wrong. But at least Jimin won't torture himself again. That was the most important thing to him.

With his bleeding hands, he stood up and looked at the clock. "I still have time, " he mumbled to himself and ran out from the room.

"Sir, wait! Where are you going?! " Uncle Seon asked even he already knew where he would go. The place.

"Don't follow me! " Jimin yelled as he made his way to the car porch and got into his car. Gladly the car key was already in his pocket so he didn't have to find it anywhere.

He turned on the engine and ready to go to the place.

Jimin hissed due to the pain of the wound. His wound was still unwrapped since Jimin left too early before Uncle Seon could do his bandage properly.

He desperately find for a cloth to cover his palms and continued driving to wherever his GPS leaded him. He knows the place. But he didn't remember the way to go there. So he needed the GPS to help him.

He looked at his sides and started to feel familiar with the surroundings. He was surrounded by dead grasses and there was an outlandish abandoned factory.

"It's still the same place, " Jimin said to himself. He could feel the bad aura even he didn't step into the building yet. It gave him goosebumps.

He looked at his arms and pulled down his sleeves to cover them. Actually, he was doubting to go in. But he needed to go into the old factory. Before that, he inhaled a very deep breath and made sure his breathing was stable.