"You guys ignored me." You say, then turn your head away from him. "So what you talking about?"

Time skip till the next day...

"No, you are so wrong!" Peter yells, throwing a pillow at you.

"I am not! You are!" You yell back, deflecting his pillow and hitting him in the face with another.

"What the hell are you two yelling about at nine in the bloody morning?" Tony yells over the top of you both, sticking his head around the door frame. You both go quiet for a moment, but Stark's question must be answered.

"Quill thinks that Jurassic World is better than Jurassic Park! A rerun of an ORIGINAL CLASSIC!" You say, resuming beating up Peter with a pillow. Even though he's got the most ridiculous opinions of all time, you do really like him.

"OK! I've seen what I have to do here." Tony says, running his hand through his hair and leaning off the door. He points at Quill. "You are never allowed back here again until you sort out your priorities, got it?"

"IT'S AN OPINION! IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL!" Peter whines like a child. You pinch his side and he slaps you. Tony pinches the bridge of his nose.
'Disagree on whatever you want, just keep it down, would you?" He sighs, turning on his heel and walking out.
Drama Queen.

Peter sighs, flopping back on the couch dramatically. Rephrase that, you think. Your future boyfriend is the real drama queen. But you flop next to him, anyway, looking at the fan spinning lazily like it doesn't have a bloody job to do. Stupid machine. Supposed to cool you down.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

Peter gulps audibly. You sit up on your elbow, looking down at him. His eyes meet yours.

"Would you want to... go with us?"

"Go where?" You tilt your head.

"Outer space... for a mission, of course-"

"Absolutely!"

"Wait, really?" He sits up too, looking you in the eyes. "Y/n, if your joking-"

"Why would I be?" You clap your hands together. "I don't have any more missions for a month so... I could totally join the guardians of the galaxy for a few weeks!"

He grins at you, a smile that you miss every time he leaves, on that makes you heart flutter. Little does he know that you have the same effect on him.

But right at that moment, Rocket speeds in, jumping on your back and hiding from an angry Tony.

"Y/N! CONTROL THE RACCOON OR I SWEAR TO GOD-"

You sigh. "What did he do this time?"

"Nothing! Y/n, HE'S the crazy one!" Rocket says, peeking over your shoulder. "I went into his lab, did a little snooping but I didn't do anything!"

The rodent slips something into your hand. Clever. Probably blackmail, something you two could prank him with later. Always thinking ahead, Rocket is. You turn back to Tony, who's sweating from running up the three flights of stairs to the living room from the lab.

"Stark, calm down. If he says he didn't do anything, then he didn't do anything." You say calmly. Honestly, who as older here? Tony opens his mouth, but you cut him off again. "I'll keep an eye on him, don't worry. Go back upstairs, do whatever you're doing, and leave us alone. Got it?"

"Fine." He grumbles, stomping back down the hall.

"I thought he was asleep a few moments ago?" Peter says, still staring at the hallway.

"He never sleeps. He probably faceplanted in his coffee, heard us fighting and decided to blame it on us." You reply, pulling Rocket off your back. "Do you want to get the others so we can play a game?"

"Sure. Thanks for saving my ass, Y/n." He says, walking back down the hall. You pinch the bridge of your nose. An avenger? Nah. More like the mother to a herd of noisy super children.

"What game are you thinking of?" Peter cuts you out of your thoughts.

"Truth or dare."

Not a minute later, Gamora, Natasha, Clint, Gamora, Rocket, and Wanda join you guys, sitting on the surrounding couches and armchairs. Most days, all of you complain that there are too many, but they do serve their purpose for when you have these gatherings, which tend to happen a lot.

"What's the game?" Wanda asks, shifting slightly in her seat to pull out a pillow.

"Truth or dare." You say, crossing your legs in your chair. "And I'm going first. Truth or dare Clint?"

"The coffee's gone, so truth." He says, rubbing his eyes. Poor thing. Addicted to something that Tony stockpiles and uses in one go.

"How much would you pay for even a shitty cup of coffee right now?" You ask.

"Five whole dollars if it's a large shitty coffee." He says, then turns to the green assassin. "Truth or dare Gamora?"

"Dare." She says coolly.

"I dare you to say 'micropachycephalosaurus' at the end of every sentence."

"Why do you hate me?" Gamora asks, but after your expectant looks, she caves. "Micropachycephalosaurus."

"Clint, can you even spell that?" Wanda asks.

"M-I-C-R-O... blah blah blah -saurus." He says, flipping imaginary hair over his shoulder.

"Quill, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Y/n." she smirks, but you don't really care, because all you're doing is glaring at her.

"C'mon, Gamora. At least let him have an escape route." You say, because there is no way in any galaxy that Peter Quill, Star-Lord, famous outlaw would ever be interested in you.

"What if I actually want to kiss you?" He asks, looking at you.

"Then do it." You dare him. You want him to. Oh gods, you want him to.

He does. And bloody hell, you could've stayed like that forever.