₁₁

miyazakibroooowhy'd u have to take my phone like that

miyazaki
broooo
why'd u have to take my phone like that

kageyama
i didn't know it was you
at least you watched us play?
too bad you couldn't stay out too long

miyazaki
missing me?
ik

kageyama
i do be missing you tho 😡😡

miyazaki
WOAH
was that for real?
cuz like
same 🥺

kageyama
sike
i would never

miyazaki
oh
that kinda hurted me doe

kageyama
pft- okay

miyazaki
BRO
when i was hugging everyone bye
u were the ONLY one who didn't hug me back
so sad 😔

kageyama
you caught me off guard
what was i supposed to do?

miyazaki
hug me BACK?
i am never going to hug u ever again

kageyama
don't make any rash decisions
and stop calling me bro
it's weird

miyazaki
why not bro
it's not a bad word bro
i'll stop calling u bro when u actually start acting the way u text me irl

kageyama
i cant do that
that'd be chaos

miyazaki
ur so mean to me irl :((
the first time we met?
u walked away

kageyama
you said you had plans so i left

miyazaki
i dIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THATSTDB
i wished i could hang out with u guys more

kageyama
i like hanging out with you i guess
it might just be because it's literally 12 am and i'm so tired but ur tolerable

miyazaki
tOLERABLE?
WOWOQ

kageyama
yes
tolerable

miyazaki
wanna facetime?
let's facetime

kageyama
um
no

miyazaki
why nOTTT

kageyama
because i don't want to

miyazaki
cmonnn
i won't even keep u a on the phone for too long

kageyama
fine
not too long tho

miyazaki
oops
i lost my number :(
can i have urs ;))

kageyama:
stop
don't do that
+8170555286

miyazaki:
meanie >:(

+8190525868
would like facetime!

kageyama:
"miyazaki?" his voice slurred into the speaker, he desperately tried to keep his eyes open.

miyazaki:
"hi kags," she lets out a yawn, the fatigue getting to her. "still not going to sleep?" she watched as he played with his bangs as he laid on his bed.

kageyama: "no, felt like staying up today." he lets go of his hair, grabbing ahold of his phone; staring at miyazaki's enlarged face.

miyazaki: "tch, don't you have practice tomorrow? be more responsible, kags." she unknowingly uses the nickname he doesn't like. to her surpise, he doesn't say anything about it.

kageyama: he gazed at the bottom of his phone, he could feel his cheeks redden. luckily, the dimness in his room hid it. "don't you have practice too? softball, is it?"

miyazaki: the brunette lets out a quick 'hmph' before responding, "i just needed a past time until soccer season started up again," she gives him another lookwhile yawning, "but softball's fun. it's okay."

kageyama: "so, you do two high school sports?" she lazily nods at his question, her head coming in contact with her pillow. "what do you wanna do as a past time until we fall asleep?"

miyazaki: "let's talk about hinata, you seem passionate about him." her eyes slightly drooped as she tried to watch kageyama's sullen expression.

kageyama: "i'm done talking to you, you're mean," he mocks, she unconsciously beams. kageyama swore he felt his heart feel lighter at the sight of her eyes smiling at him. "anyways, he's okay. he's a work in progress, i guess you can say."

miyazaki: "he's always had it in him, so passionate about volleyball ever since he saw that tiny volleyball dude," she replied. "he couldn't stopped talking about it when he saw the clip, that was the most focused i had ever seen him."

kageyama: the blue-eyed boy listened to her voice intently, he could fall asleep to it if he could. he watched her eyelids gradually fall and her voice slowly get softer.

miyazaki: "anyways, i think i'm gonna end the call-"

kageyama: he interrupts, "don't end the call. just go to sleep." his voice was raspy and rough.

miyazaki: she shrugs before nodding, propping her phone against her lamp. she lets out a content sigh as she pulled her covers over her peppa pig pajamas; snuggling into her pillow. "goodnight kags, sweet dreams." she whispered loud enough for the blue eyed boy to hear, turning the lamp off.

kageyama: he could feel the butterflies in his stomach flutter around, he doesn't understand the feeling he gets whenever she calls him 'kags' or she smiles at him. it's too confusing. "goodnight, sweetheart." he whispers softly. this time it wasn't meant as an insult.