"The first couple of Months."

When Matty left for the tour, it was horrible because my grandma and I had to take care of Maya by ourselves! Two women raising a child? Possible and beautiful, but not if it's a 65 year old lady and 18 year old girl!

18.. What a lovely number .. My age.. the year I gave birth! Its hard to forget those very memorable experiences Matt and I had. James, his sister Kaity, and moving from place to place. It was all I great big adventure. But now we both have lives of our own and I had a feeling that Matty and I where slowly drifting apart.

A month or two after Matt left, a boy by the name of Taylier, from my old school, showed up at the store that I've been working at for a bit. "Hollianna!" I heard his deep smooth voice whisper loudly across the aisles. I peaked through some cans on a shelf I was stacking, and all I seen was a lovely pair of Auburn eyes staring right at me. "Taylier?" I asked in shock.

I haven't seen him in forever, even though it's been only 2 and a half years. I ran out of the aisle and ran to the one he was in. He ran and gave me a kind warm hug. "How've you been Hollie? Its been so long." His strong London accent vibrated my ears. "Well, I've been amazing, I have a beautiful baby girl now and a husband!" I smiled, I could tell he was a bit disappointed that I was already with someone else and had a baby.

"Oh, well that's lovely to hear I must say..truly wonderful." His posh speaking voice signed softly between words, I felt really bad because I knew he had a crush on me back then. He looked geeky and I didn't have any feelings for him what so ever...but a lot has changed over these couple of years. He no longer wears glasses and he did his hair differently. He's truly handsome.

"So what bring you to Yorkshire? Aren't you living in London?" I asked, wondering why he came all the way to this market place in my town and not his own. "To be honest with ya Hollie.. I actually came here to apologize for all the trouble I might have caused you in school." He explained. "But Tay.. You weren't that bad to me, you just got quite annoying after a while that's all." I said giving him a hug and a soft kiss on the cheek.

He was still holding me in his arms, then let go and gently grabbed my shoulders. "I'm so sorry for that!" He laughed, I smiled at him, I then looked away. He slowly started moving up my neck and turned my head back his way, his eyes twinkled in the reflection of the sun. All I could think was: Oh my! Is this really happening?.. With Taylier? Oh no..please no!

He moved in gently to plant his soft rose petal lips onto mine. I let him do it! I don't know what came over me! I got caught up in it and started running my fingers through his hair. He then picked me up in the store and took me to a closet in the back. The shoppers saw us. I was making the biggest mistake in my life!

I didn't want to have sex with Taylier.. But I did! I felt so bad.. We just reunited, then ended up in a closet! Fucking each others brains out like two whorney bunnies!

He closed the door and locked it. I started taking my uniform off slowly but regretfully. I sat on top of one the other shelves with my pants and underwear down.. With my legs wide open. Tay took his pants and boxers off and entered me slowly. He wrapped his arms around me tight and started thrusting me over and over again. I let out a soft moan. "Oh... Tay.. Don't stop." I softly whispered.

He grabbed my hair and thrusting me harder, I felt so satisfied! He pulled out for a moment, then got on his knees. I felt his tongue roll across my clitoris. I moaned softly and started twisting his hair around. His tongue went faster and faster, then he bit it and pulled it gently with his teeth. I moaned a bit louder and started rubbing my sensitive nipples around. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head.

I pushed him against the wall, jumped while wrapping my legs around him, and grinding on his hard penis. I could hear him moaning and groaning. He grabbed my breast and started to suck on one of them, flicking it with his tongue. I was rolling on his penis then held that position for a second making both of us do a loud moan and made our eyes roll back.

Thankfully it was over. I got off him and put my clothes back on. I felt so dirty and stupid! How was I going to explain this to Matthew.. I had a one day stand with Taylier! With no condom!! What if I get pregnant again.. I can't do this ever again! I walked out, beginning to cry a little, while Taylier just was smiling ear to ear. I was so embarrassed and just crazy... Maybe I was a whore.. Just like James said. What do you think?

I ran home and called Matty crying my eyes out, about to tell him just what happened!

-The phone call-
Me- Matt..

Matthew- Oh hey Hollie! How goes it?

Me- I have something very important to tell you. (Sniffling and Crying)

Matthew- What's the matter my love? Why are you crying?

Me- (sniffling) I did something I'm gonna regret for the rest of my life...

Matthew- Tell me what's wrong Hollie..I'm getting a bit nervous.

Me- You know that lad from school.. Taylier?.. Um.. He was at my work today, we talked and.. We kissed..

Matthew- Oh, its alright Hollie it was one little kiss...It was just a kiss right? (Laughs)

Me- Matty..no it wasn't just a kiss.. (Starts to cry again)

Matthew- Well what happened?

Me- Please don't leave or hate me Matty I'm sorry! (crying loudly)

Matthew- What is it Hollie!? C'mon love, spit it out!

Me- HE KISSED ME AND I GOT CARRIED AWAY! WE WENT INTO A CLOSET IN THE BACK OF MY WORK AND HAD SEX! MATTHEW IM SO SORRY PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I HATE MYSELF FOR WHAT I'VE DONE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!

Matthew- I said to spit it out not vomit! How could you do this Hollie!? I've been gone for two months and this is the news you tell me! What bullshit did you eat this morning?!?

Me- Matt it will never happen again I promise.. IT WAS A MISTAKE! IM TRULY SORRY HONEY PLEASE FORGIVE ME! (crying with no control)

Matthew- Hollie listen to me...I understand it was a mistake alright!... We're growing up i know! and people make mistakes.. And I think I've made a big one too. (Starts crying a little)

Me- What are you trying to say Matty? (Sobbing)

Matthew- I made the mistake of marrying a dirty, cheating, whore like you! I knew you were a whorney, sex craved, slut! I can't do this! I need some time to think...(sniffles and hangs up)

After that horrible fight on the phone was over, I was crying in my pillow for the rest of the day. My Matty was practically wanting to let me go. I think he was just upset over the news I told. I swear I regretted every moment.

I wanted to tell Taylier about himself but that wouldn't be right because I'm the one who went along with it. I couldn't wait for a call back from Matt. That's all I wanted. I wanted his forgiveness. I couldn't wait for these 6 months to be over so I could see him again.