"The Daddy's Call."

Its been a full nine weeks since that incident. My boobs are so swollen and so are my feet. I look like I'm ready to bust open. My back is killing me and Matt was still the same old Matty. Calm, cool, and caring.

My due dated was in 6 months, but every night I sat in a warm bath to ease the pain, and Matthew massages my feet. We saved some money so my grandpa, my grandma, and the girls could come visit us.

(if you were paying attention in the beginning of the story, you would already know, my grandma was in the hospital this whole time.)

"So, what do you want the baby to be, a boy or a girl?" Matt asked. "It doesn't matter, as long as he or she is healthy and gets out." I said chuckling a bit. "Did you think of a name yet?" I asked. "No..I guess it will come to me when the baby's here." He stated.

Our wedding is coming up soon too. We plan to have the wedding at the end of February of next year, the baby will be already born by then. Its June now, and I'm due on December 25th.

Later on Matt left to go get some more decorations for the baby's room. The room is green, because we don't know for sure what the baby is going to be yet... We wanted it to be a surprise. I later got a call from a very familiar voice and it wasn't James this time! Not him at all..

This voice sounded more rugged and deeper than James. I started to realize... It was my dad! I haven't heard from him since I was a little girl and he was killing our mother!

"Hello?" I answered, then his deep voice vibrated the phone. "Holliana?" He asked in shock, then he continued, "Your Grandfather gave me your number... Um... how have you been?" He asked, trying not to seem too excited. "I'm doing fine.. I'm getting married.." I said, then there was a pause.

".. Well congratulations sweet heart." He broke the silence. "Dad, may I ask where you are?" I asked, there was another pause.

"Honey..I'm in prison still...I just wanted to apologize to you and your sisters for what happened years ago." He said, it was sounding like he was crying a bit then he continued "Can you ever forgive me?" A tear ran down my face, once he told me why he called and where he was, it was too over whelming.

"I don't think neither one of us can forgive you for what you've done.. Why would you do such a thing?" I asked. "I was just upset and I was put under a lot of stress and pressure to take care of three kids... We were arguing then she brought up something that was too much for me to handle." He explained.

I started to wonder, what did my mother bring up that day to make him go insane and kill her? "What did she say?" I asked. Then he told me.... My mother was pregnant again. There was another pause..then I dropped the phone in shock and anger.

"Oh my god!" I cried and slid down the wall and curled up in the corner with the phone next to me. I could hear my dad calling my name, but I didn't answer him. I needed some time to think. Not only did he kill my mom, but he killed a extra sibling! I couldn't believe that he would kill her for a stupid reason like that..

Then Matt walked in the door with the baby decorations, and immediately dropped them on the floor when he seen me crying and in shock in the corner. He rushed over to me and grabbed the phone and hung it up, then helped me off the floor and took me over to the couch.

"Hollie,honey what's the matter?" He asked, with worry in his eyes. "Is there something wrong? Are you feeling pain? What is it darling?" He was starting to panic.

"Matt, I just got off the phone with my father.." I said, drying my eyes but still crying a bit.

"What did he say?" He asked, wiping my tears. "He told me why he killed my mom, and he is still in prison, and that he wanted to apologize, but I didn't accept it." I cried.

Then Matt held me in his arms with my head against his chest and kissed me softly on the top of my hair. "It'll be ok Hollie, don't cry. Baby please don't cry." He said, trying to calm me down rubbing my back.

"We are having a family of our own now and no one is gonna take this away.." He started.

"Just think of how proud your mom is, and how far you and your sisters have come, don't let that man make you stressed..it's not worth it." He finished, then looked at me smiling and rubbing my belly.

I calmed down and smiled back. "Thank you, honey." I said, then gave him a kiss, and put my head back on his chest. We cuddled for awhile then we started decorating the baby's room.