Chapt. 7"The Wedding."

Everyone was tired that morning because of the party's and the whole Kaity situation. My grandmother had to call and wake me up. Matthew was already gone. I had to get my dress ready so I can leave to the place, to put it on properly.

"Hurry love, you don't want to be late for your own wedding!" My grandpa yelled from outside. When I gathered everything together, I ran to the truck. My grandma helped get Maya dressed. When they came out the house we left.

When we made it there I got freshened up, then my aunts and sisters helped me with my hair and dress. The dress was a beautiful mermaid gown with lace sleeves and a lace collar...not the collar that dogs wear though. My Vail was really long and so was my train on the dress. My flowers were red roses. My hair was really curly with a few flowers in it also. I had to admit that I was stunning.

As I was in the room, I started to think about my dad. I didn't know way, but I felt like he was missing this beautiful moment. Its like almost every little girls dream, to get married and have her daddy walk her down the aisle. I was guessing today wasn't going to be that day. I felt horrible for hating him all these years, but I just couldn't forgive him. Me nor my sisters could.

"Holliana, are you ready darling?" My grandma said peeking in. "Yes..yes I am." I said with a smile then my sisters went out there to do the flowers down the aisle. My grandma carried Maya down there. Then it was me. My grandpa walked me down the aisle, I could see Matthew crying a bit, it was so emotional.

When I made it to the alter, the priest asked who was going to give me away and as soon as my grandpa was about to speak. Someone came through the door. It was my dad! I couldn't believe it. He was in a suit and tie, running to the alter. "I'm giving her away!" He said, out of breath from running. He looked at me and smiled. Was my dad coming back into my life or what was happening here?? I thought. The priest laughed then my dad when to sit down with my grandpa.

"What are you doing here Eric?" I heard my grandpa whisper to my dad. "I'm here for Hollie.. I know she's 18 but she's still my little girl, and I want be here for her more..I couldn't miss this for the world George." Once I heard my father say those words I finally knew he actually cared about me.

The priest began. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to honor and be wed these two lovely human beings and let them be united as one." I was crying for two reasons. One, because my dad was there and Two, because I was marrying my best friend in the world.

"Would you like to do your vows?" The priest asked. "Yes sir, I'll begin." Matt started, he wiped a tear from his eye.

"Hollie.. Your my angel, my star, and my princess. When I first saw you, I was blind sided by your beauty and I thought I was the luckiest guy to call you my best friend. When I became more than your friend and we created our lovely daughter, I couldn't picture a better life." He was so emotional, then it was my turn.

"Matthew, I wasn't sure if I could get over the fact that you were so amazing and handsome when I saw you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Your my star, my light and my sky. We've been through a lot but you were always there to calm me down and protect me. And I love you for everything you've done." I finish, crying.

Matt wiped my tears from my eyes and smiled. "Well there's nothing more to say after that, I pronounce you husband and wife." The priest smiled. "Where's the rings so this lovely man can kiss his bride." The priest said. We got the rings on, then we kissed passionately. The whole place was crying and clapping, it was beautiful. Matt was carrying me bridal style down the aisle.

At the reception, I danced with my dad. "Dad..why did you come?" I already knew, but I just wanted to hear him tell me. "I want to be your father Hollie, I want to start over." He smiled, spinning me on the dance floor.

"I know you just got out of prison not to long ago but why didn't you think about that when you...never mind I'm just glad you are here." I sighed, then smiled at him, he smiled back then dipped me. Once the dance was over everyone clapped.

Everyone then got up and started dancing. That day was lovely. It was the night I was waiting for though(wink). "So how's you and the lad's first album coming along?" I asked, him and the boys were finishing up their first album last week. "It going good so far its almost hitting a million sales." He smiled.

"You know I can't wait until tonight right?" He winked. "I have something special planned." He finished, then he looked me up and down. I blushed and got slightly turned on. "I'm ready for what ever." I said in a flirty way winking at him. He kissed me, it was like magic. It was amazing.

When the whole thing was over, I started thinking about what or where Matt was planning the honeymoon. I couldn't believe that my name was now Holliana Rochelle Crystal Jacobs. It sounded pretty good to me.

We dropped off Maya with my grandparents and headed off to the honeymoon where I still didn't know where we were even going. "Ok..Where are we going!?" I asked we showed up at him and the boy's private jet. "Paris!" He shouted smiling. I always wanted to go to Paris France. He got out of the car and opened my door then we both ran into the little jet plane.

It took only an hour to get there. It was beautiful! When we got off of the jet a limo pulled up to pick us up. I guessed he did have it all planned out. When took a joy ride around the city. Then he took me on a carriage ride. The horses smelled but it was fun. Then we made it to the Eiffel Tower! We were at the very tip top. We were up there for a while. Kissing and loveing each other.

"This view is so beautiful." I said looking out into the distance. "Yea but not as beautiful as you." He flirted, I smiled and kissed him. "Where are we going after this?" I asked hugging him. "To a lovely hotel." He smiled then grabbed my hand and we went into the lift and made out. Then when we got out we when to that space hotel Matt was talking about.

The hotel was huge we went all the way up to the pent house. The view up there was lovely also. But when we walked in there were rose petals in the shape of a heart on the bed. We put our stuff down and looked around. Matt got on the bed and started to undress I went to the bathroom and did in so I could surprise him.

When I came out, I was wearing a lace black underwear. And having myself gain a couple of pounds during the pregnancy I filled it nicely.. I used to be skinny as a twig but now I was curvey. Matt was laying there in a silly pose with his clothes off in the middle of the heart gesturing me to come to him with his finger.

I slowly crawled on top of him in the bed. He wrapped his hands around me and started pulling me closer to him. We were kissing and then he unsnapped my bra. Then you know what happened next (wink).

At the end of the night those rose petals where everywhere, on my face, on Matt's face, by the wall, on the floor, in the bathroom. We were crazy that night. I had the best wedding day ..and the best honeymoon ever!