Our Holi with them *1*

Holi was quite close and luckily for unmesha and Jaya it was much more exciting than usual

Holi was quite close and luckily for unmesha and Jaya it was much more exciting than usual. They were meeting for the first time ever. Talking to each other through wattpad and watsapp they had grown very close. But this was first time ever they would be face to face with each other.

Jaya personally loved Holi festival alot and unmesha though not that fond of Holi always dreamt to be a part of Holi celebration with pandav and Vrishni family particularly Arjun. Though like every year this year's Holi came and passed but neither Jaya nor Uni got the chance to play Holi with the two friends who had captured their hearts. But they were glad as first time ever they were meeting to play Holi on the day of rang panchmi with each other.

Unmesha was invited to Jaya's home in Mandla and since unmesha knew very well how much Jaya loved rasgulla she had made rasgulla with her own hands dreaming about feeding it to Arjun first but well some dreams are just there to dream of.

On the other hand Jaya with her 4 brothers and sisters was quite ready for Holi. Being the lazy person she is she had not prepared any dish but since she was quite good hearted she had done all the preparations to color uni from top to bottom. Both the girls were so excited for their first meeting.

Uni sat on the train for her journey to Mandla when right next to her on the seat a guy who had his face halfway covered sat next to her. He looked like descendant of Royal family from his built and dusky skin tone. His hands were like that of a warrior and honest to God Uni had never seen a man of such stature in her entire life. It was obvious he was causing a lot of hype from nearby girls and woman alike. And some were even trying to get seat next to him making the guy lean more and more towards unmesha.

"Excuse me, sir!! Will you sit a bit away you are making me uncomfortable." Uni said to the man.

"Devi,please try to understand. Can't you see how many people want to fit in the seat of three here," his husky voice with humble attitude answered making Uni feel lost in her day dreams. She facepalmed herself in mind saying to herself , "After reading about Arjun so much now you are hallucinating Arjun in random strangers. Stupid Uni."

"Hey I hear Arjun somewhere there," interrupted the stranger." Nice to meet you ," he took Uni's hands shaking them. "Name's Arjun."

Uni understood that she must be day dreaming so she decided to continue on with her dream. "Nice to meet you here Arjun ji. Happy Holi."

Arjun who was confused about what was happening got excited immediately.

"Wow it's Holi. I have yet to take revenge from my Madhav."

He knew it must be some leela of Krishna to literally drop him off next to Unmesha from his vaikunth lok in a random train. It was obvious Krishna was planning something. To know it was two days after Holi a day right before rang panchmi. It meant that Krishna would be coming to meet him soon.

Uni thought that her introvert Arjun from her daydreams must be lost somewhere in the depths of her mind. She decided to sleep for a while. After all she was so excited for tomorrow. Here Arjun understood that Uni is considering him fragment of her imagination. He also took advantage of the opportunity and pulled Uni closer to him so she was resting her head on Arjun's shoulder and it also gave very obvious indication to others that they were couple. Putting some distance between eager passengers and Arjun.

On the other hand in Mandla, as Jaya was preparing everything for Holi celebration in her house, a voice that sounded like thunder and honey, with rough yet smooth texture interrupted her.

"Do you need any help with arrangements sweety?"

To Jaya apart from her nobody else was present making her jump in fear from new and unknown interruption. Jaya turned back to face the intruder who just with a word had made Jaya go crazy.

She came face to face with none other than Lord himself. He would have been completely unidentifiable had it not been for his one sided smirk and his patent mischievous yet magnetic look in his dark eyes.

Black curls of shoulder length were adoring his features, he was in a pair of black jeans and yellow shirt accompanied with blue blazer. He was undoubtedly the most handsome man ever. He was wearing peacock feather bracelet on his wrist. He had dark complexion and flute was tucked in one of his jeans pockets. It was obvious such personality can only belong to God himself. But Jaya had no idea why the hell would she dream of him awake. It was obvious looking into his eyes was impossible so she looked away and tried to calm herself down before she can actually faint right here in the middle of terrace between the various colored powders.

Krishna took hold of her hand helping her to stable herself before asking her same question again.

" Lordy you are really here," Jaya uttered shocked and amazed.

"Obviously I am here it's Holi and you have organised such a beautiful party. I can't help but want to be a part of it." Krishna replied with his signature smile.

To even manage to stand in front of Krishna himself was too difficult for Jaya.
No words were coming out of her mouth. That's when Rishi's voice interrupted both of them. "Bua he is upstairs," Jaya immediately faced away from Krishna running downstairs. She had no idea what the hell was happening. It should have been a dream. There was no other explanation for the entire event. But since Jaya stumbled and hit herself on her elbow and a dark blue bruise immediately formed it was obvious she was not dreaming.

__________________________________________

I will continue this in next part. It will be updated tomorrow. Holi celebration between Jaya, Unmesha, Krishna and Arjun.  Some mysteries about how come Krishna and Arjun are joining uni and Jaya and overall a funfilled chapter. Stay tuned.