Teddy day

Above Picture is the teddy bear I received

Today was teddy day as valentine week was going on. I have always been a big fan of teddy bears. And as my roommate brought a teddy bear who was a gift from her boyfriend. I was more than excited. I tried to play with it but she told me she will always keep it packed and thus my excitement vanished completely.

Playfully she teased me- "When you get a boyfriend then he will also gift you a teddy bear."

Chocolate is easy thing being single but you can't buy a teddy bear without the permission of your parents and that's why I felt bad that I didn't get the teddy bear.

That day passed by like that and I forgot about the teddy incident. On valentine day when my mother called to wish me I told her that I have bought a rose and chocolate for my valentine my lordy and thus I was going to his temple. It was my rule that I always keep the rose in the temple on valentines day and chocolate and some money is given to beggars who sit outside temple premise.

Today also I did the same. That day passed by Like that and on 15th Feb my mom called me again. My daughter do you like teddy bears she questioned me and I told her how much I love them.

She then surprised me saying- "I was hoping to buy one for you."

I was stunned. "Why so sudden," I asked her.

She replied "I don't know why have got this sudden urge to buy a teddy bear for you. Check online for teddy bear of your choice because you are getting one anyways.

It didn't take long after that I selected a red coloured bear that appeared so cute to me and named it Rio. I still was not believing that I was going to get a cute teddy bear.

AS soon as I told my choice to my momn in less than two days its price fell too and I immediately ordered it. Within five days to be exact on 19th Feb my teddy was delivered and to my amazement its price again increased that day as it reached me.

It was a cute red bear with brown eyes and softest fur ever. As I hugged my bear my eyes fell on my lord who appeared smiling to me and then the words of my roommate came back to me.

When you will have a boyfriend you will also receive a teddy bear. I had forgotten the incident but my lordy remembered and he actually brought me and gifted me with that teddy bear.

Isn't he amazing???

And his ways of reciprocation are just beyond the understanding of us humans..

Just keep loving him. No need
to understand him as his love is beyond the concepts of our mind and he is beyond the understanding of Vedas so
how us mere humans can understan what he thinks and how he gives his love in an unexpected manner.

Jai shri Krishna everyone!!!!

___________________________________

The above picture is of my Lordy.....

Thoda shy hai isliye clear nhi aa rhe baaki hai bade cute.