eleven.

DANIELLE AND DAVID ENDED UP GOING with Scott and Stiles, in Stiles' house, where his father was

DANIELLE AND DAVID ENDED UP GOING with Scott and Stiles, in Stiles' house, where his father was. Scott explained how they thought it was Matt who was controlling the Kanima and how they needed to get in the police station to prove it to Stiles' father that it was Matt who was going around killing people.

"So this kid's the real killer?" Stiles' father questioned, raising a brow and pointing at the picture of Matt. Clearly, he didn't think that it was Matt.

"Yeah," Stiles nodded.

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

Stiles hit his father's shoulder slightly, exasperatedly. "Dad, come on. Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common."

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter Kara wasn't in Harris's class," he pointed out.

"All right, okay, you're right, sorry," Stiles glanced at his father. "Then I guess they dropped the charges against him?"

Stilinski sighed, frustrated. "No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything. Scott, do you believe this? And you, Danielle?"

"Um," Nel frowned a little. "I-I don't know?"

Stiles rolled his eyes.

"It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us," Scott stated. "We know it's Matt."

"Yeah, he took Harris's car, okay?" Stiles told his father. "Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in Harris's class, that they'd arrest him."

"All right, fine. I'll allow the remote possibility, but give me a motive," Stilinski declared. "I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?" 

"Isn't it obvious? Our swim team sucks!" Stiles exclaimed, receiveing a death glare from Nel. "They haven't won in, like, six years. Okay, we don't have a motive yet. I mean, come on, does Harris?"

Stilinski sighed. "What do you want me to do?"

"We need to look at the evidence," Scott replied.

"Yeah, that would be in the station, where I no longer work."

Stiles patted his father's shoulder. "Trust me, they'll let you in."

Stilinski rose a brow. "Trust you?"

Stiles pointed at his best friend. "Trust-Trust Scott?"

Stilinski nodded. "Scott I trust."

▪▪▪

"IT'S 2:00 IN THE MORNING."

Stilinski sighed as he looked at the Deputy behind the desk. "Believe me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important." She just sighed and nodded, letting them in the office where Stilinski used to work.