Chapter 10

~Tiffany's POV~

"Mikki!" Audrey yells hugging our good friend Michaela.

"Oh Audrey! It's been a year!" Mikki responds. I roll my eyes at who's behind her, Luke Johnson, the asshole who completely broke Audrey's heart. I couldn't believe Michaela when she told me she was dating him. "Your hair is so long."

"I know, it grew so much." Audrey smiles touching it. "Oh, this is Niall," Audrey says looking up at him, and he wraps his hand around her waist. Okay, they are too cute, and they look really good together.

"Hi, I'm Mikki, and this is Luke," Mikki says happily. Audrey's face drops, she looks like someone just punched her.

"Hey man. Audrey, long time no see," Luke says.

"Hi," Audrey says quietly. "Should we go in and eat?"

"Yeah, let's do that," I say quickly. Michaela moves away from Luke to talk to Audrey and I move to talk to Niall."Ex. Total asshole, destroyed her right before she moved, I'll tell you more about it later," I whisper to Niall. He gives Luke the dirtiest look ever. We go in the small hometown diner and get a booth.

"So Audrey, how's England?" Luke asks with that tone in his voice, like 'hey I'm just doing this to be an asshole'.

"It's okay," she shrugs.

"But never as good as home?" He asks and she nods. "They have really good food there, right? Or you wouldn't know about that."

"You are so lucky we are in a public place or I would be beating your nasty ass," I say. Mikki gives me a glare.

"Are you two dating?" Audrey asks.

"Yeah, do you have a problem?" Luke says.

"No I don't, because I am perfectly happy with my boyfriend," Audrey snaps back quickly. Luke's face changes, but only that Audrey and I could notice. God, I hate him.

~Audrey's POV~

"I fucking hate him, I fucking hate him so much." Tiffany says as she drives away from the diner.

"The food was good," Niall shrugs from the back.

"That's why I don't hang out with her that much anymore, cause he's always around, and he's a total asshole!" Tiffany yells. "What are we doing?" 

"Yeah, he's mean. Back to the hotel? I think we have to be at the venue by 2," I say.

"Have you met the other boys?" Niall asks Tiffany.

"Only you, Zayn, and Harry," Tiff responds.

"She's obsessed with Liam and her favorite song is Gotta Be You," I say looking back at Niall.

"You know, you just don't go around saying stuff like that. Making me sound creepy," Tiffany rolls her eyes.

"Niall can hook you up girl," I respond hitting her arm.

"Well, he has a girl friend," Tiffany adds.

"Well, we can still introduce you," Niall says and I nod.

"Whatever." Tiffany rolls her eyes. "Just kidding. Yay! I'm excited now!"