"I think I'll join Todoroki to find Midoriya. I'd like to meet the people he knows," he said.

   "Oh, cool, then," nodded Camie. "See you back in town then? We might not leave at the same time then," she chuckled.

   "Probably not," nodded Inasa. "I hope we get to hang out another day, Bakugou," he grinned.

   "Yeah, yeah," shrugged Bakugou. "Whatever, then," he nodded.

   "Right," he chuckled. 

   Both Todoroki and Inasa entered the main hall as Bakugou, Kirishima, and Camie left to leave the venue.

   They walked around momentarily, until Camie drags them to ramen bar they found randomly. She ranted about how long it has been since she's gotten ramen, and Bakugou complains loudly that he hasn't eaten proper lunch today. Kirishima just chuckles, and order Bakugou and him ramen bowls, and then he looks to Camie for her preferences. She talked in more slang, but she guessed it meant he would choose. So he tried.

   Eventually, they sat down at a table with their bowls ready, and they began eating happily. The shop was quiet from a lack of customers, and it was calming. Well, no one would go eat lunch in the middle of the afternoon, but here they are.

   "So, how did you and Bakugou's performance go? I actually watched one of your performances on YouTube, and damn! You are famous!" laughed Camie, loudly.

   "Oh- well... Bakugou is also quite famous," chuckled Kirishima. "I supposed we were both child prodigies who grew up with a good reputation, and we have our differences in skill," he said. "Whilst my performances were mostly emotional, Bakugou's were always more... accurate to the score. However, that did make quite a few parents angry because the judges would always choose him over me, and they believed mine was more moving," he laughed lightly, slurping on his ramen noodles shortly after.

   "Shut up." Bakugou paused eating, and looked up. "You deserved winning more than I ever did," he said.

   "OooOh!" grinned Camie. "So how was today's?" she asked.

   "Ah, well..."

   "Fucking emotional," sighed Bakugou, heavily.

   "Yeah," agreed Kirishima.

   "I fucking bawled my eyes out when Kirishima was finished with his, but everyone else was crying so- shut the fuck up!"

   "Bakugou!" laughed Camie, too loudly. "You? Crying? Unimaginable," she snickered, but then she stopped abruptly when she observed his eyes. "Oh worm? Damn, you've have been crying," she stated, nodding to herself. "Your eyes are a bit red. But, TBH, your eyes are also red Kirishima."

   "Huh? My iris-"

   "Nah man. Your white of the eye is red," she chuckled. "Must have been emotional, but as you two are so close, legit glued, I'm guessing it was quite personal," she smiled. "Mood though. You could probably feel all of the emotions through the music," she said, her smile softer.

   "Huh? How do you-"

   "The fuck would you know about it? All you listen to is pop and rap."

   "Shut up," she chuckled. "I have watched enough music anime to know how it feels to be listening to it," she claimed.

   "Oh yeah? No backstory though, no talking though, real life ain't anything like damn music anime," growled Bakugou.

   "The hell are you fighting me for?" asked Camie, frowning. "You cried over Piano no Mori and it wasn't as emotional as Your Lie in April. You are being a hypocrite."