Chapter 16

John was tasked by his grandma (B. Witch) to kill the man she's in debt to A.K.A Caiborn. He was caught, but he wasn't trying to hide. He wanted to be caught, knowing that she was get him Scott free anyway. Calliope was murdered by her twin, Caliborn. He wanted her half of the inheritance and John. He has more money than her, but nothing satisfies him except John. John is not an object, that's why he likes him the most out of everything. He fights back.

----------

[Two or three on stage, kind of]

Then a spot light to the right side, front.

(The HandMaid speaks)

"Epilogue: John was arrested and put on trial for the murder of Caliborn. For some reason the body was not found, until the day of the trial when Caliborn walked into the court room. He dropped all charges on John and took him a way."

--------------------

Spot light, center.

---------------------------------------

John and Caliborn are sitting in the back seat of a sleek, black car. John looked nervous and scared. Caliborn's arm a round him, pulling him closer. Caliborn glances at him in a relaxed manner.

"Relax, I'm not mad. Not mad at all."

He leans into John's ear. Gently and softly whispering.

"I've waited for so long to hear you say you loved me."

John looked even more terrified. Eyes wide with a cold sweat. Caliborn hums and kisses John's temple.

"Calm down, I'm not to hurt you. No need to be afraid....much. Now, I know it was that wench. She's the one at fault for keeping us a part, but....I promise not to hurt anyone.....If you agree to my offer before this....little spat, yes?"

John hesitantly nodded. Caliborn smile in a shallow manner.

"Good....but I want you to say it. So look at me."

John trembles, he slowly looks up.

"Say it."

"Y-Yes...."

"Louder."

John swallowed hard.

"Yes, I-I want to be with y-you!", his voice brakes.

"You what? I want you to look at me. In. The. Eyes. as you say this and mean it. Because I know you do."

"I w-want to be with you....Cali....I want to stay....", as he says this, he quietly lets tears flow down his cheeks.

"I want to stay.....", John says gently, but firmly.

"Good, now. That, that's done with....Anything you want to say?"

There is a pause. John inhales and exhales.

"Why....Why did you kill her? I know you hated her, but....."

"She was in the way, she got between us."

"But, she broke up with me.", John quietly added.

"She hurt you. I hate her, good enough for me.", he shrugged.

Caliborn smiled lovingly. He kissed John on the lips until they were flushed red. John lays his head on Caliborn's chest and whimpered. Eyes closed.

"In time, I'm sure you'll be comfortable a round me again."

Caliborn held him intimately as the lights go back to spot light on the Handmaid.

"Scene.", she says.

The curtains fall one last time when the lights go out.

--------------------

Story over. Play done. The end.

OMAKE:

With a smug face, Caliborn raps his arm a round John and lifts his hand up. He is in a charcoal grey suit.

"Mine." Is all he says as John looks at the crowd with a flustered and confused face.

He wears the outfit he was in while on trial. A choker and a loose, long sleeve and shorts. Thigh high soaks and slippers.

Off the left side of the stage, Feferi holds the Condesce back as she trashes bout.

"I'll krill him myself!", she shouts angrily.

"Mom, no!", panics Feferi.

The handmaid is up on the rafters as she trains a sniping gun on the back of Caliborn's head while saying this-

"Protect John!"

As this happens, everyone in the house is clapping and cheering.

----------------

Thank you for reading!