The Announcement 🚨

BREAKING NEWS:

On-Set Reporter: *turns to camera in the middle*

"After months and months of silence and speculation finally Ryu Y/N, actress of the Netflix and Wattpad central tv series makes an appearance but not any kind of appearance ladies and gentlemen...

*turns to camera on left*

"an appearance on social media and not with just any news but an announcement that has us filled with excitement and curiosity"

*turns back to first camera*

"Ms. Ryu has been proposed to and She said "yes" but to whom?"

*turns to third camera*

The "ENIGMA" and award winning actress shared her engagement news amid the coronavirus pandemic. "Yes to heaven. (!)," she captioned an Instagram photo showing off her ring on March 10.

A fan commented "we're glad to see you're doing well!!!!!Missing Enigma" to which Ms

A fan commented "we're glad to see you're doing well!!!!!Missing Enigma" to which Ms. Ryu replies:

"Even during the wildest most uncertain times, there are silver linings."

On-Set Reporter: *turns to camera in the center*

"Knowing how private Ms. Ryu keeps her personal life it doesn't come to a surprise that this is the only piece of one of the most beautiful moments in her life she decides to share with the entire world and her fans and The debate on who asked Ms. Ryu in engagement has been number one trending on twitter and many wonder why so much mystery while others are simply overjoyed at the idea that a member of one of the biggest boyband of our time, BTS, is the first to make such a personal step public..."

*turns to camera on the left*

"While we wait here as patiently as we can to hear more details on the engagement we here at Wattpad central wish Ms. Ryu and her fiancé a happy engagement and hope you all stay safe in these times. Enigma will return..."

*pauses for dramatic effect and smiles*

"Soon"

*turns to camera on the right*

"Make sure to drop your vote on our poll on WattpadCentral/Enigma.Com...

*turns back to center camera*

"Who do you think is engaged to Ms. Ryu?"

🧩 😈 ⚡️

★★★