Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

"You didn't like try to bribe her with sex or anything?" He asked me.

"James Thomas Fallon!" I heard Mom yell at him.

"I had to ask, Lynn!" He yelled back. Once Jimmy mentioned sex I looked over at Janice. Man she looks so gorgeous in my shirt.

I flashed back to the night we almost did have sex. You don't know how bad I wanted to take her right there and then. But she deserves more than having her virginity taken in the back seat of a car. I want to make it more than that. I want to make it special for her. For us.

"Justin? Justin!" I heard Jimmy say, pulling me out of my own thoughts.

"What? Sorry." I said to him.

"What were you doing?" He asked me.

"I zoned out." I told him.

"Were you thinking about doing it with Janice?" Even though I can't see him, I know he has the biggest smirk on his face.

"Stop, Jimmy." I groaned.

"So you were?" He laughed.

"So are you up to hang today?" I asked him.

"Trying to change the subject, huh?" He chuckled.

"Jimmy." I groaned.

"Alright, I'll hang today." He told me.

"Great! We'll pick you up soon! We just have to get ready." I told him.

"Get ready, huh? Don't do anything I wouldn't do." He then hung up the phone before I could say anything.

Why is this man my best friend?

"I'm going to take a shower." Janice told me. She already finished cleaning up.

"Babe, you didn't have to clean everything up." I stood up from my chair and walked over to her.

"Well you cooked, so I should clean up." She said.

"You didn't have to though." I wrapped my arms around her.

"Well you didn't have to cook breakfast." She told me.

"Touchè." I smirked.

"I have to go take a shower." She kissed my cheek. "You can entertain yourself until I'm done." She added.

"Or I could join you." I grinned at her.

Can't blame a guy for trying, right?

"Justin." She blushed and looked down.

"What?" I asked her. "I've already seen all of this gorgeousness." I told her. She looked up at me with a serious look on her face.

"Do you really want to?" She quietly asked me.

"Only if you want to. I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to. Of course, we won't have sex because I want to make it special. We'll make our shower time romantic." I honestly told her. She grinned at me and bit her lip.

I'll take that as a yes.

I pulled her close to me and pressed my lips onto hers.

Soon we ended up upstairs in her bathroom with nothing on.

"Get in, baby." I whispered into her ear, which caused her to shiver. She got into the shower and I followed her.

I think showering might just be my favorite activity now.

*******************

"Hey hey hey." Jimmy said when he got into my car.

"Hey man." I said to him.