40 : ̗̀➛ he cheats

Start from the beginning

Zenitsu could only look at you with a look full of regret.
"It's late so....you can sleep on the couch or something but I'm not sleeping next to you." You said, not sparing Zenitsu a single glance.

Zenitsu nodded.
"I'm sorry." He said before he left the room.
You sighed and decided to go back to sleep, your tears beginning to wet your pillow.

You decided not to think about it and just get some rest because in the morning, you would be gone.

Inosuke Hashibira:
You were coming back from a mission when you heard noise coming from the back of your house.

You walked and spotted Inosuke sparring with someone.
"Who is that?" You thought to yourself.

You decided to stay for a bit and watch Inosuke practice, maybe you could learn something. However, the things that happened caught you by surprise.

"Heh, didn't expect you to be strong. You might rival Y/n when it comes to this or maybe you're even better than them." Inosuke smirked.
That statement made you feel a bit insecure as well as a tad angry.

"Well I try my best." The other person chuckled.
"You feeling tired yet, R/n?" Inosuke asked.
"Not in the slightest." They responded.

"So it looks like he can pronounce their name right....how nice." You thought to yourself, still watching the pair train.

At one point, R/n tackled Inosuke to the ground, they landed on top of him. R/n smirked as they looked down at Inosuke and they slowly leaned forward, their intentions clear.

The pair's lips met, Inosuke didn't try to push them away at all.
"What the- Hey!" You yelled and walked over to them, catching the pair's attention.
Inosuke cursed when he saw you and quickly got R/n off of him.

"(Y/n mispronounced) what are you doing here so early??" Inosuke asked.
"I think I should be the one questioning you. What the fuck was that about?" You asked angrily.

Inosuke looked away in shame, not answering. You sighed.
"I see how it is. Fine, you're free to do what you want now. We're over." You said and walked away

It hurt, it hurt watching someone you loved betray you but the fact that he didn't go after you hurt more. But you got over it and packed your things as quickly as you could, planning to get away from the one who hurt you.

Giyu Tomioka:
It was wrong. If you were doing the same thing then why did it feel so wrong? Answer, you weren't. It was all in Giyu's head. He thought you were cheating on him with one of your friends.

This led to him cheating on you, sleeping with someone else to wash away his insecurities.

"G-Giyu?" You stood at the doorway and watched as Giyu came out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel on and some random person in your shared bed.

Giyu merely looked at you and said,
"What?"
"I- What the hell is this?!" You asked angrily.
Giyu looked at you then at the person in bed and back at you.
"What does it look like?" He asked and went to look for some clothes, turning his back to you.

You looked at his back in silence, noticing very prominent red marks.
"Why would you do this...? I loved you, you know?" You said in a whispered voice.

"Cheating on me first doesn't really prove that." Giyu said as he put on a shirt.
"What? What are you talking about?? I didn't cheat on you!" You said.

Giyu looked at you just as the other person left the room.
"Your friend...you didn't sleep with them?" He asked, almost mockingly.
"Of course not! I've been with them a lot so I could plan stuff for our anniversary!" You exclaimed.