Byleth walked the hallway just before where the Archbishop was when she heard a voice say "So have you decided what house to join?" Byleth jumped back shocked at hearing Sothis's voice. Crap she thought that maybe hearing her the night before was a simple fluke. " Rude" Sothis said "Honestly you must stop freaking out every time you hear me" Sothis lectured "It just won't do, so answer the question which house?" It's a surprise Byleth thought "Sure" Sothis said "I have a guess on who you are going to choose" she giggled "How predictable" Sothis sang. Whatever Byleth thought as she entered the room that the room and saw Lady Rhea standing in the center of the room smiling Towards her "Ah my child you've finally made it".

"You're late" Seteth scowled at her. 

"Sorry I got a bit lost" Byleth said, Rhea chuckled at her comment. 

"It's quite alright child, just be sure to familiarize yourself with the area" Rhea said "Anyways back to business, you've met the three house leaders correct? Claude, Dimitri, and Edelgard each house is quite different from the other I hope you've thought it through before you decide" 

Byleth nodded and stood silent for a moment "Yes I've decided which house I'd like to join" said Byleth "Oh, quite decisive I see" said Rhea gleaming towards her " Yes, I would like to join in the Blue Lion house" Byleth stated.

After deciding which house to choose Byleth then had to meet with some of the professors on the campus. Byleth was introduced to Professor Hanneman and Manuela, they were professors for the other two classes. They were sure to tell her everything she needed to know, and to Byleths surprise they informed her that the three students she saved were all from royal lineage and would someday rule over their territories. For Edelgard she could see her being from royalty but the other two? Dimitri was just too nice although now that she thought about it he did seem very polite, and as for Claude she would have never guessed he just seemed sketchy about everyone. Byleth brushed them out of her mind now was not the time to think about it " Professor Manuela so who is the professor for the Blue Lion house?" Byleth inquired. "Ah well so far it is undecided although I did hear talk of it being something that will be switched in between the knights of Seiros but I don't know how accurate that is" Manuela said. After what felt like hours Byleth was finally done for the day as she made her way to her room she heard someone call out to her.

"Byleth!" she turned and saw Dimitri red faced running right her way. 

"Dimitri? Are you ok?" Byleth Inquired. 

"Yes" he responded " is it true you joined the Blue Lions house?" Byleth nodded "That's great! In that case come with me there are some people you should meet" he said. Dimitri led Byleth to the area that classes were held she saw each house had their own room with a banner from their region hanging outside of the door. The blue Lion house was dead in the center of the other two with the Black Eagles to the right and the Golden Deer to the left."Here we are" Dimitri said "The Blue Lions classroom", They entered the classroom and right away Byleth was met with the curious stares of her classmates.

"Your Highness you never told me the new student was gorgeous I would have accompanied you in escorting her here!" said the red headed man. 

"Sylvain enough" Dimitri responded. Byleth recognized the name from before she looked at him inspecting him, taking note of how he towered over most of his classmates except one. 

"Like what you see, well how about we get more acquainted over dinner" Sylvain said to Byleth winking one of his brown eyes. 

"Enough Sylvain" groaned a woman with a long blonde braid and light green eyes "I'm Ingrid by the way" she said. 

"His Highness has already told us a bit about you Byleth" Felix cut in "He said you're quite impressive with a blade, and Dimitri doesn't just say things like that lets test out your skill, I look forward to defeating you". 

Next a man with white hair approached her and took a deep bow and said "I am indebted to you, you have my thanks in protecting his highness" Byleth told him that it wasn't necessary. 

"Dedue maybe you can thank her with your famous cooking?" A freckled faced man with bright green eyes and grey hair said. He turned to Byleth and said "I'm Ashe, and this right here is Dedue he's prince Dimitri's vassal". 

Next a red headed girl came bouncing up to Byleth she had bright blue eyes "You're Byleth'' She said "Oh wow!, i'm Annette! and this right here" she gestured to the girl next to her with light brown hair and violet eyes "Is my best friend Mercedes!" Byleth greeted them, they seemed to be very nice. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you" Mercedes said to Byleth. The chatting continued on for quite some time and eventually made its way to the training grounds where they tested their strengths against one another.

Gradually the class began to dissipate from the training grounds as the night grew on. As Byleth began to leave the training grounds she heard Dimitri call out to her "Wait" he came over to where she was walking "Sorry I just have to ask, why did you choose the Blue Lion House rather than the other two? I honestly thought you wouldn't have joined after you heard Claude's and Edelgard's pitches for joining them." 

Byleth thought for a second and then responded "Sure they were more eloquent in their words on why I should join them but the both of them have their own agendas and I for one do not want to be apart of it, also you seemed pretty genuine so I thought why not the Blue Lions."

 Byleth's response led to blush to creep over the prince's face "I see" Dimitri said " Well I suppose that I should head in for the night I will be off now, you should do the same. Have a good night Byleth" Dimitri said before heading off to his room. 

Byleth followed his example and headed in for the night. "Smart" Sothis said "You need to get enough rest tomorrow is a big day!" Byleth agreed and went straight to sleep once she reached her room.