Pirates Vs. Ninja

"Two hundred years ago, a captain of a pirate ship named Captain Soto set out to find the Dark Island as they were going through some fog they had hit a big rock taking the ship down and killing everyone on board, but later was found and found his journal. 'We have spent months searching for the fabled Island of Darkness, but all my eyes have seen is the ocean. I fear my crew has given up, but I hold out hope that it exists.- Captain Soto'." I read out loud as Lloyd was punching Kai's hands.

"Yeah, thanks for the history lesson, Y/n," Kai says sarcastically.

"Hey! History can repeat it's self, so you have to learn it!" I defended.

"Y-Ya, like I'm going to see a real pirate again," Kai said; I rolled my eyes and watched Lloyd train.

"Good, keep it up," Kai cheering Lloyd on.

"Ha! Fists of fury! Unh! You can't even see them move; I'm fast! Ha!" I roll my eyes and giggle at Lloyd's childness.

"Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy," Kai said.

"You should be listening to that too, Kai," I chuckled as he glared at me.

"Oh, please. I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me," Lloyd said; as he kicks Kai but is thrown backward, I just shake my head.

"Whoa, grasshopper. You're not even ready to face my pinky toe," Kai says, wiggling his foot as Sensei and I watch the session.

"I see the student has become the teacher. You will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the four ninjas," Sensei said as I smiled.

"Great, now that lesson is over, how about some target practice...on Kai?" Cole asked.

"You'll each get your turn, but first, I don't want you to be late for your next lesson with Nya," Sensei tells him.

"Oo, have fun with that," I say, snickering.

"Aww, but when will I learn Spinjitzu?" Lloyd asked.

"Patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found," Sensei sighs as Lloyd walks away.

"Ha, sounds familiar?" Cole asks, chuckling.

"I wasn't that whiny," Kai complained as I giggled.

"No, you worse," Zane said.

"Hehe. Guys, I know we're trying to prepare Lloyd for the future, but it's hard to give him the best training in these conditions," Jay said.

"Jay's right. I miss the Destiny Bounty. Too bad it's gone," Cole said.

"Hmm. I see your point. Perhaps we could find somewhere else to aid his journey," Sensei said.

"I have a bad feeling about this," I commented.

The next thing I know, we're looking around for a place to train Lloyd.

"It's time we search Ninjago City for a more suitable place to train Lloyd," Sensei said.

"Oh, but Sensei, Ninjago City is huge. It'll take us all day to find it on foot," Jay complained.

"And without our Golden Weapons, we have no Spinjitzu vehicles. How are we going to get around town?" Zane asked.

"You'll learn to travel with these," Sensei said, handing us some coins.

"What are those?" Cole asked.

"They can transport you anywhere you want to go to the city," Sensei said.

"Like a magic portal?" Cole asked.