tortured

Last time

Deku's p.o.v

D: *starts walking up* ' where am I?'

I woke up not knowing were I was I was scared and all I wanted to do was go and cuddle with todoroki, kirishima and bakugo just then a door slammed open.

??:' oh look who is a wake I am going to have lots of fun with you'

D: *trembling*

Now

D:'  w-who a-are y-you?'*trembling*

Sh:' tomura shigaraki'

D:' what do you want from me?'

Sh:' I want to know what All Might's weakness is and if you don't talk you are going to get hurt really hurt' *smirks evily*

D:' but why me?'

Sh:' because you and him have a similar quirk'

D: shit what am I going to do now?

Sh:' what are you thinking about?'

D:' nothing' like I would tell you

Sh:' whatever, so are you going to tell me All Might's weakness or do I need to torture you?'

D:' I am not going to tell you anything'

Sh:' well I guess I torture you'

My p.o.v

It has been 4 hours and shigaraki has been torturing him non stop and izuku has not told him anything.

Sh:' I think that is it I don't want you to die' *leaves*

Luna's p.o.v

D: my hole body hurts so much I hope they find me and soon or I might be dead.

Luna: *opens the door*

D: *looks up* ' l-luna?'

L:' shhh and yeah it's me'

D:' w-why a-are y-you h-here?'

L:' I came to save you'

Sh:' well well well what do we have here?'

D&L: * jumps*

Sh:' so who are you?'

L:' I am no one important'

Sh:' well whatever see you later' *shuts door and locks it*

L:' well that didn't go like planed'

D: *sighs* ' hey luna?'

L:' Yeah?'

D:' why are you hiding your ears?'

L:' oh I was getting chased by lots of dogs so I hid them'

D:' oh ok'

(if you want to know what luna looks like here is her human form's  with and with out her ears)

(She has wings because her quirk is animal where she can turn into any animal like wolve's, cat's ect and fantasy creatures so she can turn into a vampire, werewolf ect and her hair and eyes change colour with her emotions)

D:' so how are we going to get out of here'

L:' I......don't know'

D: *sighs*

L:' hey why don't we both use one for all?'

D:' how do you know about that?'

L:' well you know how my quirk is were I can turn into animals and fantasy creatures?'

D:' yeah?'

L:' well I have a second quirk wich I can shear my quirk with some one and they can shear their quirk with me but I have to trust them and have a really good bond with them like me and you and it tells me what the others quirk is that is how I know about one of all'

D:' WAIT WHAT!?'

L:' yeah'

D: *shocked*

Well that is it hope you enjoy it and I will be starting the next part now and publish it tonight or tomorrow. Well bye guys and I really hope you really enjoyed it bye.