mates

Midoriya's p.o.v

I was walking to school with Uraraka and Iida.

U:'hey deku did you hear what Mr aizawa said yesterday?'

D:'no what did he say?'

I:'he said that we were going to find out who our mates are'

D:'WAIT HE DID?'

U:'yeah'

After hearing that I stopped in my tracks. All I could think was: 'What am I going to do, I think I will tell Uraraka and Iida that I am don't feel well, yeah I will.

U:'umm deku what are you muttering about?'

D:'huh oh I don't fell that well so I think I will just go home.

I:'ok midoriya see you tomorrow then bye'

U:'bye deku see you tomorrow'

D:'bye guys see you tomorrow'

After that I went home and sat on my bed on my phone playing some games  when I got a text from my twin sister.

Luna: hey izuku are you at school? xx

Izuku: no why? xx

Luna: I was just thinking we could hang out if you are not in school xx

Izuku: sure why not xx

Luna: yay meet ant the park that we used to play in when we were kids ok?xx

Izuku: ok bye little sis xx

Luna: hey just because you were born 5 minutes before me xx

Izuku: hahaha ok I am on my way xx

Luna: ok xx

Uraraka's p.o.v

We were walking to school and me iida and deku were talking about how we were going to fine out who our mates are and he started to mumble and when I asked why and he said he was not feeling well ant he went home.

In class

Bakugo's p.o.v

I saw pink checks and four eyes come in class but I did see deku.

B:' hey pink checks four eyes were is the nurd?'

U:' oh deku he went home'

B:' what do you mean he went home why'

I:' he didn't feel well so he went home'

I hope he is ok I mean he hasn't been sick sins middle school I'll go see him after school.

Mr aizawa:' ok class like I said yesterday I am going to tell you who your mates are first there is Uraraka and Iida then there is blah blah blah and finally there is Bakugo, Todoroki and Kirishima that is all'

U:' wait sir what about deku?'

Mr A:' oh Midoriya his mom said not to tell him or his mates they have to find out them selves'

U:' oh ok wait MATES NOT MATE?'

Mr A:' yes Midoriya has more then one mate'

U:' OMG OMG OMG OMG' (fangirling)

I:' babe settle down'

2 days later

Midoriya's p.o.v

Oh man I have been off school for 2 days and i am late Mr aizawa is going to kill me. I was running to school because I was late and when I got there everyone's sets had changed and kacchan, todoroki and kirishima were making out I couldn't beleave this was happening the 3 guys I liked were kissing I felt sad really sad and heartbreaken that I ran out of class crying.

Uraraka's p.o.v

I saw deku at the do starting to cry so I look at were hewas looking and saw bakugo, todoroki and kirishima making out then when I looked back at deku he was running out of class so me and iida ran after him and when we got to him he was a crying mess.

U:' deku what's wrong?'

D:' I-it's j-just t-that t-the g-guys i-i l-like a-are m-making o-out'

I:' wait do you mean bakugo, todoroki and kirishima?'

D:nods

OK guys I hope you like it this is my first time making one of these so if it is bad sorry I  didn't get am going to try to post 3 to 4 times a week and if you want to read my other story's grate but I am having a hard time coming up with ideas for them and I want to focus on this story so yeah oh and I give deku a twin sister because I always thought it would be cool for him to have a twin sister. Ok bye.