🔞 6~ |Sweet Punishment| 🔞 (REWRITTEN)

🔞WARNING:🔞 Though with not much detail, there'll still be a bit of sexually related description in the content below. Readers who aren't comfortable with such a thing, please consider before proceeding.

🔞WARNING:🔞 Although with not much detail, there'll still be a bit of sexually related description in the content below

🔞WARNING:🔞 Although with not much detail, there'll still be a bit of sexually related description in the content below. Readers who aren't comfortable with such a thing, please consider before proceeding.

*******

Compatible with his towering figure, Yibo's weight was obviously a hard rock on Zhan's small frame. Being pinned on the cold ground by a beastly instinct emanating from the elf king made the poor human boy shiver from head to toe.

"W-what are you doing?" The quaver in his voice sounded seducing to Yibo's ears.

"Punishment," replied Yibo with a croaky voice.

Widening his eyes, Zhan tilted his head up to look at his weak, immobile wrists to see if there was any chance of escape. However, Yibo's grasp was firm enough to rivet him to the spot. After a few tries and still failed to get away, his head slumped back to the floor in disappointment.

Poor Zhan. His initial intention was to wriggle his way out from the beast atop him. But unbeknownst to him that the movement he made just now brought him to the point of no return. The friction caused by his wriggling brushed against the already hard shaft of someone, blowing away the last bits of sanity left in the elf king.

"Yi一, I mean, your majesty, please forgive this servant for whatever he'd done. Okay?" said Zhan in a cute voice, hoping to have mercy granted by the cuteness.

Unfortunately, Yibo's ears were already buzzed by adrenaline. Not a single word of Zhan could penetrate his eardrums, for his whole attention was on something else.

"Let go of me, and we'll talk this out, alright? We can sort一" Zhan was cut off with a gasp. His head was thrown back on the cold, marble floor.

"Good. It's quieter now," remarked Yibo.

Zhan was lost for words. His brain could no longer process anything. A place no one had ever touched before, not even himself, was now being teased and fondled so intimately. It was hard to believe that a pretty boy like Zhan was a virgin. But he really was. His youthful days consisted of earning money and studying that he had no time dating. Nevermind other intense things.

"Your body is quite sensitive. Is this your first time?" Yibo's big palm strokes Zhan's private part over the layer of his pants.

What's he doing? And what's this feeling I feel? Zhan thought to himself. The innocent guy couldn't register the strange feeling that crept up to every inch of his body, making his toes curl.

"Yi-Yibo, s-stop. M-my b-body f-feels w-weird."

Each word, competing with his breath, came out a struggle from Zhan's lips.