PREFACE

ABOUT THE BOOK:

My Boyfriend is An Immortal King is the first installation of The Elf Romance Series, and a boyxboy humor/romance/urban fantasy inspired by real people. The characters in this book mostly are the cast who stared in one of my favorite C-drama of all time, "The Untamed," and an idol member from a C-pop/K-pop boy band UNIQ.

One thing to notice is that this is a YIZHAN + ZHANYI story. Meaning, Xiao Zhan and Yibo will be both top and bottom. *evil laugh* I know it may not make sense -and there will be much more-, but hey, chill! This is humor. We all need a good laugh. 😂😆🤣

BE WARNED THAT THIS BOOK CONTAINS EXPLICIT SMUT SCENES.

Secondly, I believe you have read the blurb and summary out there in the story description before you reach this page. So, I don't want to waste your time by copying the same words here. Please treat the story description out there, like the back of the printed book.

Lastly is the cover page. Even though I want to make an original and unique cover for my book, I have to admit that I have zero drawing talent. And I don't have any friends that can bring. Therefore, the best I can do is take pictures from the internet, such as Google, Pinterest, and many more, then design and edit them to suit my book's theme. As such, I would like to give all the credits to the uploaders. I'll try to leave the link of each pic I put.

Thank you for clicking "read." And thank you for keep reading to the next and next chapters.

Welcome to my world!

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

ABOUT ME:

I am sorry for retaking your time

I am sorry for retaking your time. Please be patient to read this. There are a few things that I would like to say.

First of all, English is not my first language; therefore, if there are any grammatical errors or vocabularies misused, I apologize in advance for those disturbances.

Second, I do not have full knowledge of Chinese culture since I am not Chinese. So, if I happen to make any mistakes, please forgive me.

Lastly, feel free to COMMENTS anything out of your mind as I am welcome to feedback, both positive and negative. (but no rude and harsh words, please. Just honesty)

I also hope you may find your time to help the VOTE know how my story goes. It means a lot to me. :)

If you want, you can check out my other stories during your wait for this story. You can check the video below to know 'how you can find my other stories.' It is also a technique to find hidden books (books that are rated MATURE) on Wattpad.

👇O TO Iᑎᗪ Y OTE TOIE👇

Once again, thanks for taking the time to read my works. One reader means a million encouragement to a writer.

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

NOTE: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, dead or alive, actual events is purely coincidental.

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️

Copyright ©2020 StellaKMary

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and specific other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, DM to the author through Wattpad or email to the email listed below:

stellamaria7voltage@gmail.com

Please note that this story and all of my works are only published fully through two social media only: Wattpad, Web Novel, and AO3 (Archive of Our Own). Therefore, if you find my stories uploaded elsewhere, please kindly let me know, for I have a low tolerance for plagiarism. Thank you.

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

>>> If you find my works up to your liking, please don't forget to:

i. VOTE (click on the Star button)

ii. COMMENT (If you have any thoughts to share, I'd be happy to read it, either it is your impression on the story or constructive criticism. However, I have to firmly say that RUDE and HATE comments are not welcome.)

iii. FOLLOW my account (I'd be thrilled to have your support once you click on the follow button)

iv. SHARE the LINK of this book or use the Wattpad tool "Share as a Quote" on any of your social media if you want. I'd appreciate it if you could tag me in your share so I can get to thank you. Information on my social media can be found in my bio or profile.

If you notice any typo and grammatical errors you find in this story, kindly help point them out

If you notice any typo and grammatical errors you find in this story, kindly help point them out. Also, feel free to leave feedback or constructive criticism. Thank a lot.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Links to the pictures on this page:

1. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/814377545106167950/

2. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/814377545105199945/

3.https://www.pinterest.com/pin/814377545106169457/

4. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/814377545106169527/.