Chapter 1: Arrival and Punishment

After Loki's conquest failed, he was captured by the so called 'Avengers'— a team composed of foolish Midgardian freaks and his oaf of a brother. He was contained in a glass cell, awaiting for his verdict to come. The cell which he was kept were nothing compared to Asgard's tho.

It would be facile to escape but due the enchanted chains, his magic was restrained. Although he won't admit, he was weakened by the green dull-creature by smashing him like a ragged doll. His body was aching, a rib or two might be broken as well. However, he refused to lie down due to his massive ego.

Footsteps were heard. Agents clad in black with weapons slung around their shoulders were marching towards his cell and the soldier with golden hair was leading them. The god of Mischief scoffed, those feeble mongrels always moving in packs.

Loki composed himself. He stood tall and impeding and clasped his fingers behind his back.

"To what do I owe you pleasure with?" He asked mockingly. Luckily they removed the muzzle, it would be an utter hindrance if it wasn't. He was monikered 'silver tongue' adterall due to his exceptional lying abilities. Aside from sorcery, he also excelled in manipulating people's mind.

"You're gonna come with us," Steve replied. "The destruction you brought upon and lives you destroyed were unforgivable. We will make sure that justice is served."

Loki laughed at the idea. "Why fret about trivial and insignificant things?" A loud thud echoed throughout the room. Steve slammed the glass cell, angered at Loki's words. Loki, on the other hand, was finding himself amused. He was starting to find this whole charade enjoyable.

"How can you talk like that? You took people's lives!" The soldier was loosing his calm. The agents took a step back, clearly shocked at their Captain's sudden outburst.

"Hmm, that's laughable coming from a veteran," Loki hummed, a smirk was visible to his lips. "Haven't you taken lives as well, Captain? Don't tell me you didn't taint your hands dirty. How about the war? How many soldiers did you kill to attain this so-called freedom? Did you even think about their loved ones?"

The soldier fell silent, taken aback from his words. He clearly loved playing people's minds especially those who are adamant and righteous like the captain himself. To see them loosing their composure gave him a sense of satisfaction; it amused him to an extent.

"Open the cell," Steve commanded. That earned Loki a smirk. Eyes directly looking at the captain while he observed the agents pushed a red button on the other side of the transparent confinement.

The door slid open, and the Captain stepped inside. Loki's face was smug, sparring with words was his forte. They were standing face-to-face now.

"A soldier out of his time, bending around the society, and posing as a hero. How laughable," he continued to enrage the Soldier more. Steve resisted the urge to punch him in the face.

"Captain Rogers?" a voice called, coming out from the speakers. Save from the bell. Steve was loosing his self-restraint and was ready to beat the smug alien, luckily for him the voice on the speakers made him clear his head. "We need to bring in Loki now."

The agents also stepped inside the cell.

"Copy that."

A couple of agents positioned themselves behind and infront of Loki. They made sure to be cautious around him. The God of Mischief was being led outside the glass cage. He walked willingly, no sign of resistance. He was far too amused what have stored for him. On the way, his mind swirled contemplating what his punishment would be.

Was he going to face Asgardian or Midgardian justice? Surely, the latter sounded more considerable. If he were to face punishment from Asgard either his head is chopped off or imprisonment for millenniums.