Chapter Thirty-One: GAMES!

Start from the beginning

For example:

"FUCK! FUCK! I'M RUNNING OUT OF FUCKING MONEY! I'LL NEVER MAKE IT TO TIMES SQUARE!"

And:

"HA! SUCK MY HOTEL YOU SON OF BITCH! YOU CAN TAKE YOUR ULITIES AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS!"

Or:

"HAHA I WIN YOU LITTLE FUCKER! THE BIG BAD ALPHA CAN'T EVEN WIN A LITTLE GAME OF MONOPOLY TO HIS BETA FEMALE! BUT YOU WILL NEVER BEAT ME BECAUSE I AM THE AWESOME EVYNNE AND I WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED! I WILL DEFY THE GOD OF BOARD GAMES AND TAKE MY PLACE AS EMPRESS OF ALL GAMES! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Okay so not my proudest moments. But it feels so good to win. So good.

Oh yes the moment you have all been waiting for. DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

-Evynne Vs. Beck-

Okay, I should start this by saying I hate everyone. Every single person. Because who the hell decided it was a good idea to make two mates who haven't mated yet and are both socially awkward and have them play Twister?!? I swear they only did this so they could make sex jokes. Oh god, Maddie had some that were rated Cards Against Humanity. And of course every time someone made one we would both awkwardly look at each other and then it would get awkward and I'd start thinking things--and I'm just going to stop right there and park that sentence in an abandoned alleyway at night in a sketchy neighborhood and hope I never see it again. But of course in the end my Epicness was no match for Beck's slowing increasing awesomeness. And eventually he fell down and my team got another win putting us in the lead.

At the end of the day, we all gathered inside, ate some food and talked. I was in the middle of discussing the eternal annoyance that is Misa Amane with Beck when I was suddenly attacked from behind.

"Evynne!" I looked at her and noticed she seemed to be freaking out.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Jacoby kissed me!"

Beck then jumped into the conversation, "What?!?"

I pushed him away, "Shh! Go away Beck!" I turned my attention back to the preteen who looked close to an emotional breakdown. Ah, it would be her first one. I remember my first breakdown. YOU OTP IS GETTING TOGETHER!, my brain reminded me. "Tell me everything!"

"I dont want to hear the details of sisters first kiss!" Beck protested.

"Then GTFO, Beck. This is girl talk. So you should be here, unless there is something you wish to tell us." That got him to leave although he pouted like a child. "BUT IT WAS YOUR FIRST KISS?!?"

"Yes." She replied blushing.

"What happened?"

"He kissed me."

"No duh. I mean: where, when, why?!? How was it? Are you two going out? Do I need to come up with a couple name? Sydcoby? Jacobney? (A/N What should their couple name be?)"

"Outside, two minutes ago, and I don't know. I don't have anyone to compare him to."

"But I don't know what to do!"

"Did you talk after your kiss?"

"No, he kissed me and then I ran in here."

I stared at her trying to process what I just heard, "You ran away after he kissed you." She nodded. "You ditched him after he got up the nerve to show you he likes you." She didn't speak it slowly registering in her brain of what she did. We were both silent for a few seconds before we both freaked out at the same time, "OH GOD! You need to go talk to him!" I pushed her towards the door.