ten!

WRONG!
( REAL LIFE, TEXT MESSAGES && INSTAGRAM DMS )

"SADIE OPEN UP. i got your favourite, chocolate vegan ice cream!" tess levy knocked on the redheads door.

finn groaned as he paced in front of the redheads hotel room, "how long has she been in there?"

"i dunno, she still won't answer. i'm really worried." tess sighed.

finn knocked this time, "hey sadie i know your upset, but you can't just cry all day."

"what's wrong with sadie?" asked rain, who was walking in the hotel hallway hand in hand with noah.

"none of your business." tess glared at rain, who returns the glare back.

"she's my best friend, and she probably trusts me more than you, tess." rain glares.

"well, if she was your best friend, then you'd know what's wrong, but you don't. so the next time you get a boyfriend or a girlfriend don't avoid her for a whole week and not tell her you are dating one of her best friends, because that just sucks to hear from some one else. like finding out your two best friends are dating from someone that isn't them just sucks." tess says, then turns back to knocking on the door.

finn sighs as he looked at rain, who is completely shocked. "i'm sorry rain, but could you please just let us handle it."

"yeah, sure." rain nodded emotionlessly as she walked away with noah.

"is she gone?" sadie whispers.

"yeah, she's gone." tess replies, looking over her shoulder.

the door knob slowly turns, and the door creaks as sadie slowly opened the door. she opened it so slightly, so that you could barely see her. sadie stuck her hand, she wanted the ice cream. as if finn read her mind, he handed her the ice cream. that's when sadie revealed herself, her hair was all over the place, tears were in eyes and her face was damp from all the tears that ran down her face.

"sads." tess said as she pulled sadie in for a hug.

• • •

after another hour of crying, finn had enough. "okay, i'm tired of this. you should not be moping around. i love rain with all my heart, but if she doesn't realize how perfect you are, then she's not worth it."

"finn's right, we need to do something. and you need to stop crying and live a little." tess says.

"i don't want to." sadie hides her face in her pillow as she laid in bed.

finn and tess sighed. sadie was between the two, they looked at each and both shook their heads. sadie on the other hand wanted to live in a hole and never come out. her two best friends are dating each other, and they didn't tell her. it would've been way better if they told her, but rain has been ghosting her! sadie did nothing wrong, she couldn't understand rain's actions.

sadie took the pillow off her face and darted for the bathroom, grabbing her phone on her way there. she locked the door so that finn and tess couldn't stop her. they followed her and started to knock on the door.

"hey i'm sorry for complaining, i just don't think you just spend your day moping around." finn apologized.

sadie ignored them, she wasn't mad at them, she agreed with them. but what she was about to do was out of her control. her emotions was taking over, leading her to do stupid things.

after five minutes, sadie walked out of the bathroom, utterly shocked. "i did something stupid," sadie said as she handed her phone to her friends and dove onto her bed.

"oh gosh." finn and tess both said.

• • •

INSTAGRAM DM'S

wesleyfisher
hey sadie, we met at caleb's party a month ago

wesleyfisher
im in atlanta right now(caleb told me yall was filming)
and i was wondering if you maybe would like to grab
a meal sometime?

wesleyfisher
i know i really great vegan pizzeria

sadiesink_
i'd love to, how does saturday night sound?
seen

• • •

"sads, this is fine. just try it out, who knows maybe you'll end up liking him." tess encourages.

"plus he already responded." finn said, making sadie sit up. finn tossed the phone over to sadie. "who knows sads, this could help you. i'm not saying get over rain, but maybe he can make you happy." finn shrugged.

• • •

INTRODUCING...

JOSHUA BASSETT
as
WESLEY FISHER

"i'm not baby, you are baby"

AUTHORS NOTEwesley, wesley, wesley, how do we feel about wesley

AUTHORS NOTE

wesley, wesley, wesley, how do we
feel about wesley