three!

WRONG!
( REAL LIFE & INSTAGRAM )

RAIN WAS A nervous wreck. she so badly wanted to see sadie. on the car ride to her hotel she continuously wiped her sweaty palms on her blue jeans. she carefully held the bouquet of roses she got for the girl, glancing at it every five seconds hoping sadie would like it. was roses to cliche? it  was way too late for rain to change her mind now.

when she finally pulled up the hotel everybody was staying at, she quickly scanned the lobby for sadie, but there was no sign of her. upset that sadie wasn't waiting for her at the lobby, she quickly checked in to her room. after checking in there was still no sign of the redhead, even millie was no where to be seen.

rain made her way up to her room, ready to cry. no one was there to greet her. the only reason she came to atlanta was to visit the cast, but no one was there to see her. not even frog faced finn.

rain carefully unlocked the door to her room, turning around to bring her suitcase inside. after turning back around, the lights to her room magically turned on and a group of people pop out  yelling "surprise". rain was confused. was she in the right room? but she soon realized the surprise was for her, when she saw the beautiful redhead in the crowd of the stranger things cast. 

"rain!" sadie ran up to the blond, jumping into her arms for a hug, as rain drops the roses to catch the redhead. "i missed you so much." sadie whispered into rain's ear before getting back down. "i hope the surprise wasn't too much." sadie smiled at the blond.

"it was way too much." finn says, joining in their conversation. "look at her, she's about to cry."

"what?" sadie looked at rain closely, noticing her watery blue eyes. "i'm sorry was it too much?" sadie asked as she gave everyone a hand gesture to get out. everyone got out except for finn and sadie.

"no. it was surprising." rain said. "but i liked it. i loved it actually. i was just upset, because i thought no one cared that i was coming. i mean no one came to greet me." rain explain.

"i told you she would get upset!" finn said.

"awh, frog boy cares about me." rain laughed, pushing finn lightly.

"whatever, at least i was right." finn shrugs, then gives sadie a 'i was right' look.

"okay and? you want a medal or something." sadie rolled her eyes. 

"um, actually i do." finn replies.

"you should leave." she said as she pushed him out the room.

"now that he's gone, i got something for you." rain picks up the roses that laid on the ground.

"rain, aka my ray of sunshine. you shouldn't have." sadie smiled.

• • •