"I'll put it in now,"- Bao told Baihu after he put some lubricant on his rod before he eased himself inside Baihu.

"A-Ahn~ W-Wait~ A-Ack!"- Bao didn't realize that his rod was a "giant" inside Baihu's hole, making him wince and gasp in both pain and pleasure. 

Bao paused and knead on Baihu's butt, staying still to help Baihu adjust on his own.

"M-Mhmm~ so big"- Baihu moaned as he widened the gap between his legs and Bao eased himself deeper inside him.

"Enough?"- Bao asked as he lean against Baihu's back and reach down to jerk him off again.

"N-Nyah! W-Wait Bao!"- Baihu's legs trembled in pleasure as he panted. Bao continued to stroke him as he kiss him and leave bite marks on his back and shoulders. Planting open-mouthed kisses, Bao nibbled his ear before sensually whispering to his ears. His lower half starting to move.

"Baihu, If I urge you to the brink of euphoria, will your Heat resurface right now?"- He asked and lick his earlobe with his wet and slick tongue. Baihu moaned and shudder, his insides feeling the hot rod that's moving inside of him.

"I-I don't know~"- Baihu moaned while gripping on the pillows tightly.

The lewd moans and deep pants made the two immersed and both came at the same time. They didn't take any break, resuming back to their love making all night long.

Baihu chased his breathe as he felt Bao pulling out from him. He felt the warm liquid gushing out from his hole as he slump down the mattress. His whole body covered in sweat and teeth marks.

Bao helped him clean themselves up before hugging him and soon they both fell asleep.

After two months, Wan, Mak and Cain gave birth to his heirs and they were all males.

Bao peer into their cradles and saw their cute sleeping faces, making him feel happy and filled with joy. Being a father of three... HE COULDN'T BE ANY HAPPIER!

The heirs all went with Bao and help took care of his little heirs and his harem.

"Bao, youre too overprotective of your kits"- Ying and Shuu said as they all watched Bao take care of his babies.

Why use cotton on the edges of your house? Why did you sew a large big mat? What's those patterns sewn on their clothes? Is that even a clothe?

"I-I I just want to make sure their comfortable and all, What's wrong with that, Fuqin? Gege?"- Bao paused and turn to them with a frown. Bao felt insecure because its his first time being a parent and thinking that he may be bringing too much attention to himself.

The Heirs all teased him for being overprotective before parting ways and doing their assigned tasks.

Bao blinked and look back at his babies who were being carried by their mothers. He remembered that he will eventually leave this world as soon as they reach their adulthood. He shouldn't get attached. With a smile and an unexplainable feeling hidden beneath his eyes, he kissed the babies and their mothers before going back to his job.

After what happened between Baihu and Bao, Bao keep him at arms length and proceed with his everyday life. Baihu was satisfied like this and extended himself whenever he could help Bao.

Surprisingly, Bao never had his heat again and so was the others. Bao wonders about it for a moment before pushing it at the back of his head and making himself focus at his job and teaching his children about different things.

Years passed by....

"Bao, Tomorrow is the day for your Children's adulthood ceremony,"- Baihu told him as they eat their dinner. Bao only hummed and ate peacefully. Baihu wasn't awkward at this because it is one of Bao's habits.