Naina:"Sameer meri baat toh suno. dekho tum us chipkali ki wajah se aapna mood gharab nahi karoge."

Sameer:"chipkali (he said laughing )

Naina:"Maine itna sab kaha or tumne sirf chipkali suna"

Sameer:"Accha sorry (seeing naina still worried )" Naina dekho tum chinta mat karo. Yeh pal baar baar nahi aata. Aur rahi baat us chipkali ki toh main promise karta hoon that I won't let her ruin our happiness. Yeh humhara function hai Naina aur me kishi ko bhi ishe barbad nahi karne donga. so common smile now"(he asked with a cute smile to which Naina also gave in and smiled....There convo was broken by Pr
Preeti )

Preeti:"toh talliyan Bhaiya aur Bhabhi ke liya"(Arjun and Juhi came and danced on Aaj hai sagai )

Rohan:"wow what a performance so ab kiski baari hai"

Preeti:"Mr. timetable next humhari hi turn hai.."(all laughed)

Rohan:"oh oops "(So rohan and Preeti danced on Wah wah ram ji)

Vishaka:(coming on stage)" That was an amazing performance. Per ab Engagement ka moharat ho gaya hai. Toh sameer naina ider aao"(Sameer and naina nodded as they came to the bigger stage )" bacho rings"(preeti and Rohan nodded as they headed to get the rings)

Sameer:(whispering to Naina)"ready Mrs. Maheshwari "

Naina:(whispering back)"Always have been Mr. Maheshwari "

Sameer:"then lets go and seal it with a ring"(he said as Naina blushes)

Rohan and preeti with the other gang members come up on stage and stand on their respective sides of the bride and groom. All the other family members also come up on the stage and gather around while the guest gathers around the stage. Naina and sameer both are given the rings"

Bela:"chalo sameer beta ring pehenao"(Sameer nods and takes naina hands and gently slides the rings in her hands)

Chachaji:"Naina"(He says indicating her to also make sameer wear the ring to which she nods and slowly makes sameer where his ring)

Everyone claps as the rings are exchanged.

Sameer:(whispering to naina while posing for pictures )"So kaisa lag raha hai Mrs.Maheswari "

Naina:"Accha toh lagega na Mr. Maheshwari...I just got engaged "

Sameer:"oh really to whom may I ask?(he questioned teasingly )

Naina:"hai koyi handsome cute sa"

Sameer:"accha ji"

Naina:"haan ji"

Youngster:"Ahem Ahem(they turn their attention towards the gang to see them giving Samaina a teasing smile)

Preeti:"romance ho gaya toh kuch khale"(she said pointing towards the area were dinner was set)

Naina:"haan chalo"

Sameer:"muhje toh bahut bhook lagi hai"

Munna:"Same boss. Esa lag raha hai pet me chuhe khattak kar rahe hai"(All laugh and head to get some food )

After having food and all it was night time when guest have left only family members were present.

Bela:"toh kal mehendi ki tayari ke liye hum jaldi aa gayenge.."

Vishaka:"ji bilkul "

Taiji:"Accha ab hum chalte hain"(Preeti also starts going with them when vivek speaks)

Vivek:"bhaisab me soch raha tha ki kyun na aaj bache rahi ruk gaye raat ko. Waise bhi packing aur shaadi ki bahut saari tayariyan karni hai help mil gayegi "

Chachaji:(looks at rakesh and tauji then at the kids)"humhe koyi problem nahi hai"

Vishaka:" Swati Amrita hema kamya me tum sabki parents ko bhi call karke bol devi hoon ki ur staying "

Girls:"ji aunty"(Soon the Agrawal left. Vishaka asked Arjun and juhi to also stay but they declined as they had some work at home.)

The Gang were helping in packing the stuff for shifting. Most of the items had already been shifted to the new house. As after  mehendi Sameer and the gents will be living in the new house. While the ladies with Naina in the old one. Elders were already in bed while the girls thought of finish packing and the guys were upstairs in Rohan room packing while talking.

Kamya:"toh tune aur Preeti ne abhi tak naya ghar nahi dekha"

Naina:"Nahi yaar papa aur sameer kehe rahe hai surprise hai. Shaadi wale din hi dekhne ko milega"

Preeti:"koyi na behen intezar ka phal meeta hota hai"

Amrit:"Waise kal toh sameer ka haal dekhne kayak hoga 2 din tak tumse nahi mil sakta"

Preeti:"Bechare mere jijaji"(the girls continued to gossip when the door bell rang)

Naina:" raat me 11 bhaje kaun hoga"(the boys gang also come down hearing the bell )

Sameer:"Kaun hai naina"

Naina:"pata nahi"

Rohan:"ruku bhabhi me kholta hoon"(the gang follow rohan as he opens the doors to see no one)

Munna:"yahan toh koyi nahi hai"(he said as they close the door and settle down in the living room. After about 10 min again the door bell ring)

This time it scared the girls. Sameer goes and opens the door to see no one.

Sameer:"yeh kya mazzac chal raha hai."(he said looking out into the darkness )

Naina voice over

Dhak dhak dhak dhak...Kabhi aap bhi essi situation me aaye hai jab Aapko aapke haar ek heartbeat ki awaz aayi...(laughs) ek dam horror movie jaisa scene tha. Bus dekhna yeh hai ki is horror movie ka end kaisa tha..Kya hum kishi bhoot se mile.... Ya phir kishi chudail se (laughs)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Will Update next part soon...

Stay Safe Everyone!

Precap:"So who do u think will the gang meet Bhoot ya chudail...After a eventful night we will finally be able to attend the  Mehendi of samaina "

After a eventful night we will finally be able to attend the  Mehendi of samaina "