Chapter 20

Selena P.O.V
"Andre, I'm home!" 

I look around to see Andre no where to be found. How is he going to tell me to be home at a certain time and he's not even here?

I take my coat off and hang it up on the coat rack. I guess I'll wait till he gets home.

I take my shoes off and plop down on the couch. I close my eyes and relax knowing I won't be sitting here long. Wow, I think I finally have some time for myself.

"Glad you made it home."

I jump at Andre's voice and open my eyes. "Jesus! Don't be doing that Andre."

He laughs and puts his keys down. "You saw what I got you upstairs?"

"No, what is it?"

"Just go upstairs. I got hair and makeup up there to to get you ready."

I look at him confusingly but proceed to go upstairs to see a full set of people ready to get me ready. This man always seems to surprise me.

1 Hour Later

"Andre, where are we going?" I laugh as he covers my eyes waking.

"Don't worry about it sweetheart." He laughs as he continues to guide me. I was kinda getting tired since we had been walking and riding to this mysterious place for a while.

"How long do we have to go still?"

"Oh we are here now." He uncovers my eyes as I gasp at the beautiful scene.

"Is this for me?" I smile from cheek to cheek as I stare at everything in amazement

"Yes, who else would it be for?" He pulls the chair out for me to sit.

"Wow, you have really outdone yourself Mr. Andre Wilson." I chuckle as I sit down.

"This is going to be nothing compared to what I will do if I ask to marry you."

I cock my eyebrow slightly and smirk. "So, what are we eating tonight? I'm starvingggg!"

He laughs and claps his hands to bring the waiter over with a plate with steak, potatoes, and asparagus.

I scan the plate and blush. "Oh wow, this looks really good."

"Yea, I had the best of the best to come in and cook for us." He takes his fork and feeds me some of the steak.

I take a bite and look in his seductive orbs that were signaling lust. I back away slightly when I remember that's for later.

We continue to eat and talk until I remember about the strip club. "So, I think I have some big news."

He jokes and says, "You can't be pregnant, so what's the news?"

I playfully hit him and laugh. He loves making a joke about everything.

"You are now looking at the owner of a strip club!"

He stops eating and looks at me confused. "A strip club?"

"Yea, what's wrong with that?"

He shakes his head and goes back to cutting his asparagus. "Nothing, it's just surprising that you own a... a strip club."

"How?"

"Don't get me wrong, I see you as a business owner and I love that, but a strip club for you is surprising because you're so innocent."

Innocent? I know he just did not. I cock my head and look at him annoyingly.

"Andre, I'm not as innocent as I was when I first met you." I roll my eyes and look away.

He laughs and sits up in his seat. "Chill, chill, sorry to ruin the moment."

There was a moment of silence until I say, "Mhm......this asparagus is pretty good to be a vegetable."

We look at each other in unison and burst into laughter.

"You ready to go?"

I nod as we get up and go to the car.

The whole car ride back, my mind was filled with thoughts on how tonight will go. Is it going to hurt? What if it is too big? What if it's small?

I try to relax and ask, "You have a condom right?"

He takes it out of the cup holder and shows it to me. "Can't leave home without it." 

He chuckles and parks in the driveway. "You can go upstairs to freshen up, I'll be waiting when you done."

I nod and go upstairs to see the bathroom decorated nicely. The effort he's putting in this is beautiful.

I go over to the tub and look in the Michael Kors bag to see the pink and brown leather purse I have had my eye on for a while

I go over to the tub and look in the Michael Kors bag to see the pink and brown leather purse I have had my eye on for a while. He must have noticed when we go out shopping together.

I get in the tub and relax. This has been one of the best nights ever and it isn't even over yet.

Andre comes in the bathroom naked as I try not to look at his package. He sits next to the tub and rubs my feet. "You enjoying your night?"

"Yea, this is really nice."

"Well this is my last gift to you then." He comes closer to me and starts to kiss down on my neck. Those kisses starts to go lower and lower down my body until he picks me up and takes me to the bedroom.

He had some of my music playing, which made me feel less anxious about it.

He lays me down as I look directly in his orbs, biting my lip as he slides the condom on. "Let daddy have a little taste."

He spreads my legs slowly and starts going to town. My god, it was like nothing I've ever felt before.

It was like he already knew my desires and pleasures.

He looks up in my eyes and say, "Damn bae, you wet as fuck."

"Mmm...k-keep going." I hold his head as I lean my head back in fulfillment.

He chuckles and continues to work his tongue in and out of me. Tonight will be a night I won't forget.

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to update, I just had to make sure this chapter was great! Make sure to vote, comment, and add this story to your libraries please🥺👉🏽👈🏽

P.S. Stay safe out in these streets, cause this Rona ain't playing! Bye!