2: mother knows best

Chapter 2 : mother knows best

Wondering why my mom began to turn bright red in her cheeks. then I remember I was in nothing but my red boxer .so I jump into my bed  then hid under the covers  ,hoping she didn’t see me . Then I heard a small laugh.’’ What so funny I ask’’.’’ You son, you stood there for 2 mintues. Then decided to hide your body she said while laughing’’. ‘’Mom don’t you knock I shouted’’. ‘’O please did you forget I used to change your diaper. There nothing you have that I never seen before she said’’ while trying to lift the cover.’’ STOP!MOM!...WHAT DO YOU WANTED I yelled’’. She laugh once more before stopping then said to make sure you were up. Then remembering that Noah was in the room she turn to him and smile wide. ‘’Well don’t you look handsome Noah she said? ‘’Then clap her hands together. ‘’Well of course I do Mrs. stark he said’’ with a cocky smile. ‘’well aren’t  you full of yourself Noah she said and then hit him upside the head and that why you never find your mate and didn’t I tell you to call me annalise .calling me Mrs. makes me fill old she said’’ .’’But Mrs.…. Unless you want to get hit again Noah says it right. But Anna…Annalise didn’t Mr. stark say we shouldn’t call you by your first name he said ‘’.’’Really who are you more scared of she said’’. ‘’I wouldn’t answer that Noah if I was you I said’’. but of course he would punk out an run out the room before he could give an answer .as I look back at my mom I notice her dark black curly hair and her wearing skin tight black jean and  a neon green top . Sometimes I wonder if my mom still think she a teenager I though quietly to myself .’’that foolish boy I heard my mom say .even after all those years he still think to much of himself she said while laughing’’. Then she turn to me hopefully he find his mate tonight she said. I sign deeply mom please don’t tell me you did this because you want everyone to find there mate I said annoyed. Yes and everyone including you she said loudly. Mom didn’t we talk about this , I said I will find her when the time is right. Rushing things will only make matters worse I said, while looking at my blue wall. how is that rushing things I just want you to find your Luna and be happy with your many kids .but before she could take back what she said I hop out the bed and  headed toward my bathroom . But before I got to the door. My mom said Nicholas and the only time she said my full name is when she is serous. Nicholas I know you miss her. But it has been 4 years, you can't let that stop you from living your life and falling in love again. do you think she would want you to live in the dark she said do you think … mom please just let it go as I walk into the bathroom the last thing I heard my mom say was you will understand when you find your mate before I shut the door and started the shower hoping that I will never understand.

sorry i am new to this and this is my first story ever. hope you guys like it so far if you don't o well life will go on . i am just doing this because i love to write and i have many more idea . but i just need alittle support .thanx you i will try to put the next chapter on soon .

dont forget to vote if you like it . later ^_^

o sorry for it being short