Clubing

Aug.pov
So after that sene that happened at the skating ring I took Kay home. when we got home she was crying. Kay I'm gone kill that nigga for cheating on you I mean you don't deserve some type of shit like that. Don't do that August you will get into a lot of trouble just don't worry about that cause I'm gone get his ass back. While we were talking we heard a knock at the door so I got up to see who it was. when I opened the door Stacy came in talking her shit. What's this hoe doing here Stacy said looking at kay. Kay gave her the **bitch you guessing face and said you the hoe. Stacy started to say something but I cut her off. Stacy what the hell are you doing here I said. well I came to see why haven't you been answering my calls she said. Cause I've been busy I said. With this Stacy said talking about kay. You know what I ain't got time for this Kay said going upstairs. Stacy you already know that when we have sex I don't talk to you the next day.

Kay.pov
So I went upstairs and called my home girl nicki up since August still down there fussing with trash.
~phone convo~

Nicki: hey my bitch wassup
Kay: nun just mad as hell cause I found Jay cheated on me with his ex girlfriend and when we came home August side hoe Stacy want to get all up in my grill talking shit.
Nicki: oh hell see now these bitches bout to get whooped.
Kay: I know she must don't know I will beat the bitch ass.
Nicki: I know it but anyway let go out tonight.
Kay: go out where
Nicki: to the club and party.
Kay: I don't know about that nicki.
Nicki: come on girl it will be fun you can get your mind off things.
Kay: okay pick me up then
Nicki: okay be there in a minute bye.
~ end of convo~
So since I'm going out I went to the bathroom and took a hot shower and I got dress in a long length dress that was tight and showed off all my curves and had a cut that stop at my thigh and showed my tattoos. I put on some red lipstick and put on my red bottoms. I put on some silver hoop earrings and put my hair up in a tight bun. After I got dress I went downstairs and seen August and Stacy making out on the couch,I guess that's why I didn't here them fussing anymore so I just rolled my eyes and walked out the door since they wasn't even paying attention.

Vote and comment