WHY?

Monday; 

                                                                          Basketball game

It was 5th hour and today has been boring. Me and nylee both have 5th and 6th hour together. We have more class together. I guess they just got tried of picking class this year because their is a lot of friend groups in the same hour. Me and jaylen have been coming closer and i'm starting to catch feelings. today is me and nylee basketball game. Usually elck and nylee's dad come. 

                                                                               3:25 

                                                 GETTING READY FOR THE GAME!  

    " GIRL WE GOT TO WIN THIS GAME." NYLEE said. " right if we get this win we can get scolorships and plus them collage peeps going be their." We were at my house getting are jerserys on. " what do you want to do when you go to collage." nylee asked. " ummmm. i think i want to be lawer or go for basketball hbu." " Be a creator and or a educator like idk a teacher or sumthang." " We can really be thugs no cap" i said playing around. lookin my self in the mirror. We both laugh out loud." just like my boo thang" . Elck is a crip. it is funny when he be telling us his storys. " pop pop ratatata." " girl you is funny. " I heard some on at the door and grab the glock under my bed stand. I told nylee to stay right there. i opened the door and saw who it was. " hi jaylen and elck ." i rolled my eyes playfully. " Dang baby girl you got a glock on you".  " what do yall want. " " nothing can we come in " . elck mean muged me. " boy come on". They sat on the couch and i called nylee down. " there go my sweet baby girl."  elck said. He is so ugh. " hey baby hi jaylen." we all sat down and start watch tv. It was only 4:30 and we need to be at the game by 5:40. We usually have games at 4:00 but today was different because of cheer practice. " Do yall want something like a snack" ? I asked. " naw" they said in unison. They were to focused on the tv. 

" Baby girl can i talk to you". Jaylen asked. " yeah sure".  we went into my guest room cause it was closer. " i want to talk to you about something". " ok umm what happened". he look up and i swear he look so fine. " im in the gang with elck." he look so sad like i was going to give up on him. " aww, baby don't be sad i still care for you it's ok." he smiled and i gave him a hug. I all so want to ask you if we can be offical". " I want you to be mine forever and i don't want you to be taking from me. " " yes baby i love you". He kissed me one the cheek and we went back to the living room. Nylee look at me with 'i want to know face.' " what" i blushed. " tell me".  this girl is something else." WE ARE OFFICAL" i yell. " yesssss".  the boys just look at us like we were crazy. " Hello" me and nylee said in unison. Then we rolled are necks and eyes. The boys started laugh and ask if they can play the game in the guest room . 

" Sure,  but dont break nothin don't touch nothin and don't look at nothin." . "  Baby" . " ok". me and nylee just srolled on are phones and watch tv because we were all ready. " girl did i tell you that my baby is in the same gang as yours." " PERIOD" we started dancing and stuff. We get hyped off of nothing.