Chapter 15

~Jace POV~

I woke up to a new beautiful day in konoha, when I started to yawn I walked to the bathroom. When I walked in the bathroom I looked in the mirror and noticed how much of a mess my hair was.

It seemed like a rats nest, I must have slept really good for it to be this bad. Though with my hair I have to use two different types of brushes, because of how thick it is. A detangle and then I use a regular brush afterwards.

After my routine I decided to get dressed for the day and so something. Before I went home yesterday though, I was sent to the hokages office. She wanted me to help around the village as a form of gaining experience.

~Flashback~

I was currently walking up towards the hokages office because of a letter that a messenger crow handed me. I seriously have always wondered why they have so many stairs leading up to the office. This village though it does seems peaceful, it has a lot of history built onto it.

I finally arrive at the hokages door and does a double knock. I hear a slight come in and I open the door. After I walk in, I simply close the door behind me.

I set my face straight and look at her, she waves her hand as if wanting me to take a seat. So I complied and sat in the seat in front of her. She handed me a sheet of paper and I looked at it.

It seemed to be a list of chores and tasks. I look at her and I look back at the paper slightly confused. "I want you to help around the village, get people to know you." Tsunade stated while taking a sip of her sake.

She never stops drinking does she? I told her I'll get the tasks done as the time and date describes on the paper.

~Back to present~

I did the small things first, such as helping pick out weeds from an old woman's garden. I also helped pick up small pieces trash that was on the side of the road or a sidewalk. Even though these were small tasks it sure took some time to accomplish.

So that took about a whole day so I went back home to freshen myself up and get ready for the new day.

~sleep time skip~

I woke up from my slumber and got ready for the new day. I took out the list and saw I had to do three things today.

Lady Tsunade wanted me to babysit some kids, help with some chickens that escaped a pen, and help clean up the graveyard.

*sigh* kids have never really been my thing, they can get very annoying at times. Oh well, a mission is still a mission so I have to do it. Plus it's not like I have anything else better to do, so I might as well.

I fixed up my hair once more, since it gets tangled easily with no problem. I fixed up my clothes just in case if there was any misplacement of anything.

I grabbed my keys, put my shoes on and headed out of the door to start my day. I looked on the paper of what the home address is, of course I didn't know where it was. So, I had to ask some locals which thankfully helped me.

After some time I made it to the home to where I'm supposed to babysit some kids. It was a small home but it looked pretty decent enough. I walked up to the doorstep and as I was about to knock on the door, the door opened very quickly and a man and child flew out.

Of course this took me by surprise but my reflexes made me doge them both. This led me to losing my balance and tripping on the ground. I winced slightly but as I opened my eyes, I see a child thats strangling an adult man.

The kid is just pulling the guys hair and ears, while giggling cheerfully. I'm assuming this man is the child's father so I wanted to help out. It was hard but I eventually got the kid off the fathers head, I literally had to snatch the kid to get him off.

The man got up in a sweat and trying to gain his breath. I saw a woman bust out of the house also with two more kids. The mother I'm guessing ran to the father asking if he was okay.

She finally noticed me and had a smile of hope and relief. The child was trying to start climbing over me, which I really didn't like. The wife helped her husband up, I looked out of the corner of my eye to see the two kids just standing still in the doorway.

They seemed to be twins a boy and a girl, the child I'm holding now is a boy that's very hyperactive.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(These are the twins and the other little boy)

From what I'm assuming, the twins shouldn't be any problem but the other boy probably will. I sweat dropped slightly at the thought.

The mother explained to me that she and her husband were going on a date and they haven't had one in a long time. They wanted some time off from the kids, they said everything I needed to know.

~small time skip~
The parents are already gone to head to their date. I'm currently sitting on the couch holding the hyper kid, the twins are coloring in a coloring book on the living room floor.

After some time of the kid being rowdy he finally calmed down in my arms and fell asleep. I was starting to get sleepy also, I tried not to but I eventually gave in. I closed my eyes and started to head off to dream land.

~after le sleep~
I woke up to the children out of sight so my instinct reaction is to look for them. I woke up in a panic and I started to look for them. I ran into the kitchen to see a note on the table.

It says "we put the kids to sleep, thank you for your help we appreciate it. Here's some money for you help, thank you once again. You seemed to be exhausted so we allowed you to sleep."

"I guess that settles my problem." I said as I put the money and paper in my pocket. I walked out of the house and started heading back to my house.

I looked down at the list that tsunade gave me on what I'm supposed to do next for tomorrow. She wants me to corral some chickens back into a pen that they escaped from. I don't know to much of the details, I'll just worry about that later for now.

I opened my door and had a quick shower. After that, I got into some comfortable clothes and went to bed once more.

(A/N : Thank you for reading this chapter! I apologize for not updating like usual I've just lost a bit of inspiration and motive. Thank you for 5k views! It shows that you support and like the story so that I can continue. Thank you once more and have a lovely day/night!)

5/9/20