Chapter 13

~Jace POV~

I awoke from my slumber, to realize that I wished to become a ninja and protect this village. Tsunade mentioned something about going to her first, so I will.

I gathered up my stuff and I walked out the door. As I was walking down the street I see children playing and people chatting. Overall this seems like a peaceful village however when something bad happens they usually blame others in false discrimination.

Like sakumo of the white fang, naruto, and itachi. Sakumo is actually kakashi's father and he was blamed for failing his mission and creating a war. He was a good man, he saved his Comrades despite of the mission.

Naruto was just a boy that had a tailed beast sealed within, yet he was treated as if he was the one to blame. The nine tails also known as kurama destroyed the leaf village, creating a rampage.

Then again it wasn't entirely kuramas fault either, kushinas seal was weak during labor and this gave tobi a great opportunity. He dragged the nine tailes out from kushina and with the nine tails on a rampage minato dragged tobi away from the village so tobi inevitably lost control of the nine tails.

Itachi was a young boy, that wanted to learn. He clan was planning to go against the village. He had to make a difficult decision, either his clan or his village. However, he also wanted his brother to live. So he killed everyone and made sasuke hate him, and he lied so very much. In the end, Danzo used him as a scapegoat for the massacre.

Everything that has happened in naruto is
connected to each other, either it's the people or it's the events that affected the people. Maybe things like this would have never happened if kaguya showed up. After all, she was the path and mother to all chakra.

One bite from that god tree and she became very powerful. The god tree shouldn't come back nor should she. When she had her sons, she passed some of her chakra to her sons. After some time and she became greedy and wanted it all back. Sad to see that someone who wanted to save the world turned against it.

At this rate I was halfway to the hokages office. I continued to see a few people chatting and children playing. I didn't pay attention but a red ball hit me in the leg. At first it hurt but I picked up the ball. I see that a small child as looking at me and he said "miss, can I have my ball back please?"

"Of course, here you go." I placed the ball back into his hands very carefully. "Be careful now, don't get hurt." I said showing some concern.
"I will miss! Thank you." Said the little boy as he ran back to his friends.

I smiled at the sight but continued my way back to the hokages office. It took a few to get there but I finally made it. I'm at her door ready to knock for allowed entry.

I knocked on her door and I heard a slight "come in." So I opened the door and closed it behind me. I looked up to see tsunade and I smiled. She put some papers down and crossed her hands.

I sat in the chair before her, and I said " You said if I wanted to become a ninja to come to you, so here I am." Tsunade looked into my eyes for a moment and she then nodded.

"Why is it exactly you wish to become a ninja?" She asked me as she took a sip of her alcohol. "The reason is simple, I wish to protect who I love. I find this village quite lovely and since I'm going to be living here, I want to protect this place."

Tsunade took a few moments to process what I had said. She then stated "very well, I'll allow you be a ninja. Every morning at eight at the training grounds, someone will train you. You shall start tomorrow and be on time."

She was looking through some papers again and looked up at me. "Yes ma'am, I will be sure to not be late." I swear to god if I get kakashi and I have to wait for an extra three hours, I will kill him.

I thanked her once more and exited her office. I headed back home to realize I didn't pick up any ninja weapons. So I have to go back to the store to get some. I still have some leftover money so I should be fine.

After all, that old lady gave me the clothes for free. Which I'm very great full for, I also need to consider a job after this. However, first things first I need to go shopping for some weapons.

So I headed out from my house towards the market area. There is a small weapons shop that is displayed near the food stands. I walk towards it and I opened the door. As I walked in there was a small jingle of a bell on the door.

As I walked in the store a voice said "welcome to chi's weapons shop." The voice was coming from a young woman that seemed to be standing next to an old man in a wheelchair.
I'm guessing that's either her father or her grandfather.

I walked around looking for some shuriken, some kuani and maybe a sword that I can handle for the time being. Every weapon seemed to be in sections so the kuani and shuriken were placed in the front.

I grabbed two bags from the side and placed about twenty kuani in one back and twenty shuriken in the other bag. I'll come back for some more later, for now these will do.

I saw that the swords were in the back and so I started looking for a steady sword. After some time I found a spot that only contained small swords, not daggers they are a bit longer than that.

As I was looking around I saw a cool and beautiful sword. It had a purple blade and a black hilt. It looked very beautiful so I took it off the stand and started walking to the counter with everything. First I placed Down the kuani and shuriken and then the sword.

The sword costed a bit more than the kuani and shuriken combined obviously. The young woman first scanned the kuani and shuriken and then the purple sword.

The total came out a bit pricy but nonetheless I paid for it. All I had left in money was to get about two meals. I grabbed the stuff and started walking back home. It was still sometime in the afternoon so I had time to explore.

However, the first thing I have to do is set out my outfit for tomorrow. I placed the purple ninja outfit I picked from before, the weapons, and my shoes. I placed them on the side of my bed, I already set my alarm for tomorrow morning.

I wouldn't take me long to get ready anyway, so I have nothing to worry about. After I got everything set out I went outside to explore for awhile. After some time later it became sundown so I started heading back home.

I checked to make sure my alarm was on and neatly fixed my outfit for tomorrow. Actually during my time clothes shopping I got a few masks, like what kakashi wears. So after that, I went to bed and fell asleep to await for tomorrow.

(A/N: I thank you my readers for reading this, have a lovely day/night. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next one will be coming soon.)

Made 2/25/20