The old man smiled and mouthed back. "I know." he looked at her daughter. "Tell your Mom thank you.. for forcing you."

"Will do." she nodded. "And she also wants me to apologize to you."

Jeongin looked at his reaction. And when he saw him silently crying, he stood up. "I'll just check on my mom." he looked at Nayeon. "I'll wait for you outside."

He left the room and sat on a bench there as he leaned his head on the wall. He smiled. I hope everything goes right with her this time.

Then he frowned when he remembered what her dad told him.

"Do you want my daughter to be your girlfriend?"

He chuckled and shook his head. Is he really that obvious? That even her father noticed that? The one who's not even always around.

"But when you're around, all I see on her face is peace... and smiles."

Is that so? He smiled inwardly. Maybe those were the times he still doesn't have feelings for her. No malice. But does he still make her smile?

He lifted his hand and stretched it out, the hand that hold hers. He can still feel it.

He waited for a while untild the door opened.

He sat properly and saw Nayeon came out with tears on her eyes and runny nose.

He stood and approached her. "Are you okay?"

But instead of answering, she threw herself into him and cried on his chest. Just like what he did before, he put his hands on her back, tapping it lightly.

"What happened? Did you two fight?" he asked worriedly.

Nayeon quickly shook her head and pulled away. "No. Just..." she inhaled. "Thank you." she looked at him. "You're always there for me.. and sorry, I wet your shirt."

He smiled. "It's fine. Though, it's my favorite shirt."

She laughed. "I thought all of your shirt is your favorite."

"There's always be the best of the best."

They both laughed.

She looked at him sincerely. "Seriously, thank you. I feel like I couldn't do it without you."

"Don't say that." he smiled. "So, how was it?"

"Well, if his doctor allowed him, we're going out tomorrow."

Jeongin couldn't help but to smile when he saw her smile. He's happy that she's happy. "Sounds nice. Don't let him know that you're a fast eater."

"Will do." she laughed. "Uhm, he told me that he wants to talk to you."

His eyes went wide. "Me? Why?"

She shrugged. "I don't know."

He just nodded and walked past her. He was about to open the door when she spoke.

"If he tell you something stupid. Just ignore him, okay?"

He smiled and nodded. "Okay." He said before he finally went inside.

He walked towards him who's smiling while looking at the mirror.

"You wanted to talk to me, sir?"

"Did you close the door?"

He looked at the door. "Yeah."

"Good. 'Cause she didn't." he said before he finally faced Jeongin. "You look cute together."

Jeongin just chuckled and scratched his nape. "I don't think her boyfriend would agree with that."

"I know, I know. But do you also have a girlfriend?"

Chaeryeong? The plan. "Yes."

"Ohh. I really thought you like my daughter."

He frowned as he went near him. "What makes you think that, sir?"

"It's the way you look at her. You cared for her, you adore her, and I think you just want to make her happy."

Jeongin nodded. "That's half true. But she's my noona."

He chuckled. "Oh, right. She's 24 years old. What's that? 5 year age gap?"

"6."

"Ah, right. At least it's not 10."

They both laughed.

Jeongin sat down on a chair beside Mr. Im. "Why does it sounds like you want me for your daughter?" he bravely asked him.

"I don't know. I just feel like you're a right guy for her." he glanced at him. "Just a little younger."

He chuckled. "What about her boyfriend?"

"I haven't meet him."

"That's weird."

"What's more weird is this is the first time Nayeon visited me and reconciled with me.. And," he looked at him with deep eyes. "you're there instead of her boyfriend. And that's what makes it special."

Jeongin looked away after a while. "Maybe he's busy. And Nayeon noona's really scared so I came with her."

"I know. She told me eveverything." he tapped his shoulder. "Thanks for being there with my daughter."

He smiled. "She also took care of me. We're family."

The old man chuckled. Seconds passed before he continue, "It's just a number, you know. Love is love."

"It's not just that. I don't how will Seungmin feel if he found out that I like her sister. Will he stay away? Get mad? He's my bestfriend."

"He's your bestfriend. He will understand it. Or probably he already knows that you like her sister."

He laughed. "Hope not."

"So, you do like her."

"You better keep that a secret, sir."

"You can trust me with that." he looked at the wall clock. "Nayeon told me you're waiting for your mother. Get out now."

He laughed. "Okay." he stood up. "Get well soon, sir." he said before he walked away. But before he could leave the room, Mr. Im spoke.

"Oh, wait. I forgot to tell you something important. Come here," he lifted his hand, motioning Jeongin to come closer. And the younger did. "She talked to me about you earlier. About how you were so nice to her, and takes care of her even though she's the one who needs to take care of you. And you know what, she's smiling when she said that. What's funny is she didn't even notice it." he chuckled.

Jeongin tried to keep his smile by biting his lower lip. "I'll go now, sir." he waved his hand before he finally walked to leave the room.

What if she's falling for me?

That was the only thing that runs inside his head as he walked out to look for her. He smiled with the thought while he keep looking for her. But when he found her, his smile faded and his shoulders dropped.

She's there with her boyfriend, kissing.

Unconsciously, he let out a sarcastic laugh. Stop deluding yourself, Yang Jeongin. She will never like you.