Finding out your body type will help you find clothes that will look more flattering on you

Although sometimes they have different names, you'll get the idea. 

Some videos to find the right clothes for your body type

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

                         Hair

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Have beautiful healthy hair!!. Wash your hair as much as your type need. If you have oily hair you may need to wash daily. If you have normal/fine hair you should probably wash your hair every other day. If you have thick or coily hair you should wash your hair around 1-2 days a week because the oil takes longer to go down the hair strand and washing it too much will make it dry.

When doing any heat style use a heat protectant spray to protect your from heat. You don't want your hair being damage from heat. Be sure to cut slipt ends if you see any before it slipts all the way to the scalp. Be careful around the chemical processes as of course, they'll weaken your hair(Until it grows out and you cut it off). chemical processes include perms and dying/bleaching.

If you have dandruff, it's often because of the oily scalp, not dry scalp. So you should wash your hair with a special shampoo for dandruff. When using shampoo, wash the roots and the shafts. For conditioners put it on the hair shaft.

Having the right hairstyle for your face shape can flatter your looks and, of course, enhance your beauty

Video on finding the right hairstyle

Hair color can also flatter your beauty. If you decided that you want to dye your hair just be careful and try to get it done by a professional. Don't dye your hair like every month so that you don't damage your hair. If you want to dye your hair try choosing a hair that flatters your skin tone better.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

                   Exercising

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

It is generally recommended for people to do at least do 60 min of exercising. Assuming you all want to be K-pop idol you probably want to exercise so your body can naturally build stamina. I know it can sometimes be boring to do so but always have your goal in mind to motivate you. I also had found this video that makes workouts based on the K-pop song dances so that you can have more fun while being healthy.

Please don't also over-exercise and not eat any food. That is never healthy. Eat enough food a couple of hours before to have enough energy.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

                         Diets

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

So most of the time people think diets are a strict thing like "Oh I shouldn't eat (name food group), but in reality, a diet is what you need to eat most and eat the least of. Let's say your eating too much junk food. Limiting the amount of junk food you eat can also be a diet. Eating more fruits and vegetables could be your diet. You really shouldn't overthink about making diets. There are also already made diets that people go by but you don't need to go by them. If you think it would help your state go for it but if you noticed you are getting weaker, sicker, or anything out of the normal you should probably stop doing that diet. There also challenges where people try K-pop idol diets, which I would not recommend doing as they have to lose weight in a short amount, which is not healthy. Some K-pop idols have developed eating disorders just because of the pressure of being thin. So it is probably best to stay away from those diets and just eat more healthily.

And remember it's okay to eat a treat or dessert every now and then. One small treat won't overall affect your weight(If you are thinking about losing weight)

Alivia makes a great documentary story about her Glo-up. In which she talks about her struggles of exercising, diets, and losing weight. During those videos, she talks about the right way to these things and tries to tell her audience the mistakes she made so that they won't too. I recommend watching her videos as it can be very inspiring.

I recommend watching her videos. She also makes flexibility videos for certain parts of your body.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

That's all for this chapter. I hope this helps you through your journey ( ◞・౪・) 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───