Five

I know y'all made that connection
first outfit for anyone who wants it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's good to be back here with you guys," Draven smirks directed towards them. Every memory, good and bad, ran through their heads. The day they egged a teacher's house, put sticky notes all over the principal's desk, and unfortunately split for a month.

A series of agreements go around the table. Ethan catches Draven's attention by being the only one not talking. "What have you been up to?" Draven asked him. He didn't get a response right away, Ethan eyes shifted towards Seb.

Why hadn't this clicked earlier. "He's your dom?" Ethan nods and looks everywhere that's not Draven. Not noticing the smile Draven had. "I'm happy for you guys," Draven exclaimed to Seb and Ethan, "I knew y'all had a thing in high school."

The fact that the couple had two different reactions made it so much cuter. Sebastian smirked like the playboy he is and Ethan turned crimson, almost matching his hair.

"Enough about them, what happened with you bro?" Draven knew Keaton would be the one to ask. He looked around at all the eyes on him. Now is not a good time to dive back into the past...keep it together.

Draven sat back in his seat, "You guys know I've always been a smart guy who had no common sense." Hums of agreement go around causing him to roll his eyes. "Anyway I go off morals, some things are unacceptable to do to others. Came across a guy blah blah blah he didn't think the same and forced himself on a girl. So I taught him a lesson...which led to my year in prison with no parole. I already had my two years of community college, we also know I'm not a college guy."

Both the subs and Lily looked shocked. Seb and Keaton seem the most unfazed to me. "Served him right," Keaton said while Seb said "Good job bro." Draven smiles at them and the catching up continues.

Lily has taken up ballet and dj-ing. They know those things are completely different but she has been both girly and tomboyish their whole life. Gerard actually got into kpop music with some of his Asian friends. Keaton wasted his time boxing, Draven tells him they need to fight but everyone knows Keaton would win.

Lily perks up and catches their attention. "We should go out tomorrow night!" Many if them think it over, although they are free. "Oh I know this club...but it's not a regular club," Gerard suggests. He explains what it is and everyone decides to go there.

The friend group dispersed after a few hours. Draven got in his car and drove off after all had left. He got home, plugged up the car, and went to the kitchen. Katelyn was in there making dinner meaning Calista wasn't home yet.

"Hey uh how ya been?" Draven awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. Katelyn looked up and went back to cutting onions. "Well I met some new people over the years," she added before he could leave, "basically just perfected my craft." Katelyn felt the need to be professional even though that's not who she is.

Draven was uncomfortable with her being so professional around him. "Hm...I'm going upstairs so let me know when the food is ready."

Calista came home around when dinner was ready. They ate and said their goodnights. Not knowing that tomorrow will change everything for Draven.

He woke up at noon, realizing he slept through breakfast. Draven started his mor-daily routine. He put on a fila sweater and red plaid pants with white air forces. The club they're going to requires a specific dress code so he'll change later.

Making his way down stairs, Katelyn was making lunch for two. Draven's first thought was someone is coming over but as she finished, she sat one plate down and took the other out the room. He decided not to be nosy and just ate his food.

Draven played on his phone to pass the time until 6. Katelyn has already left the house to do whatever and wouldn't be back tonight. He did his routine again to freshen himself up.

The outfit requirements were nothing to play with so he obliged. Draven slid on socks, then black leather pants and buttoned them up. His semi-old combat boots were somewhere in his closet so he searched for them. He found them, put them on, and tied them up.

This was the dress code but it's a little chilly so he left a leather jacket unzipped. He looked in the mirror and felt like his true self. I miss dressing up this way, it was always so exciting.

Gerard texts the address of the club and Lily needs a ride so Draven leaves the house at 6:45. He pulls up to Lily's house in his car, ten minutes later. She walks out in a leather mini dress that outlined her curves but attenuated chest, with high heels that she works like a model. Her curls are in an upper ponytail with light makeup, completed with a small handbag.

"Well don't you look stunning." Draven calls out the car window. Lily does a little spin and says "Periodt" with the hand motion and everything.

They make their way to the club talking like any friends would, laughing and joking. Lily notices everyone else standing at Seb's car so they quickly park.

"Long time no see," Keaton pats Draven's back in a greeting. Seb and Keaton are dressed like Draven, but Gerard and Ethan have on leather shorts. Ethan has a collar and Seb has a necklace with Ethan's name.

Draven scoffs, "You just saw me Thursday as in yesterday." Keaton snorts and walks toward the club. They greet everyone and follow not too far from him.

The bouncer checks everyone's ID making sure we're all of age. 21 and up can drink alcohol but 19-20 can get in just not drink. They let us all in and the adventure begins.

Welcome to Midnight Blue.