Chapter 6

Jenna's P.O.V

A smirk made its way on his sinfully handsome face."Babe, you're in my way."He said while pointing to the door.

I felt my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

And of course, I had to play it off.

I scowled at him."Don't call me that."

Damon raised his left eyebrow this smirk never leaving his face."Yeah sure okay unless you want me to call you by what I used to call you then it's fine by me-"

My eyes widened in horror."Don't you dare."

5 years ago

"I promise. I promise I will be there on time don't worry ."I told Amaria as I made my way down the busy street in a hurry.

She huffed a deep breathe."Okay, but please hurry up he hates when people are even one minute late. He's super impatient and you know he's the only one willing to grant fresh out of college graduates that big of a loan."She said, sounding almost completely hopeless.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion."Didn't you say he was related to you? Shouldn't that play into role somehow?"

She laughed hysterically."No, that doesn't matter to him. He is not biased at all. He looks at who's achieved more, who's done there research, if there  willing to work hard,what are the benefits for both ends and who's gonna triple the money he gives them in less than five years. He's all work and no play."I gulped fear overtaking me.

"Congratulations Amaria you sucked every ounce of confidence that I had within me,"I yelled into the phone and then ended the call.

I had less than ten minutes to get to the meeting me, Amaria, and Adrain we're having with the owner of a fashion designing company in order to grant us a 50 million dollar loan to open our own company.

Apparently it was us and another group of people fresh out of college looking to open there own company as well competing for this loan.

It was raining hard and the person in front of me was walking so fucking slow I wanted to gauge my eyeballs out.

I hated walking slow for my life and I hated people who walked slow even more.

I am the type of person who believed every second that you waste can be put into something more productive.

Every time I tried to pass him somehow he would end up right in front of me again.

I tried to follow behind him for a couple more seconds but then he abruptly stopped which made me run into his back loose the grip of my umbrella and fall on my ass into a puddle of water.

He extended his hand out to me but I swatted it away and got up on my own.

When I was standing a good distance from him I didn't notice he was a fucking tree until I literally broke my neck trying to look at him close up.

I was not short okay I really wasn't I was average standing at about five foot five. This bitch I kid you not looks like he is around six foot eight if not taller.

How in the flipping fucks?

What the hell did his Mom feed him when he was a kid?

Maybe she must of put him on one of the stretchers to make him taller or maybe just maybe a magic pill.

Yeah that sound more logical because there's no way it's humanly possible for a man to be that tall at least not naturally.

The tree like stranger cleared his throat very loudly might I add.

I nearly lost it wellllll I kind of did.

Just a little.

I sighed trying to keep my anger at bay but it did not help one bit."Look here you ass hole I am absolutely sick of you walking as slow as a fucking snail and every single damn time I try to pass you up somehow you end up right in front of me each time."

He chuckled."You sure do have a mouth on you sweet cheeks."The tree like stranger playfully smirked.

I finally looked up at his face only to be totally mesmerized.

He was by definition a Greek God.

From his tall muscular build to his chiseled jaw and beautiful brown eyes and that light brown hair looked so silky I wanted to run my hands through it and don't get me started on his big luscious lips that made me want to give into my temptation to kiss him.

Snap out of it Jenna you have seen finer men.

'Yeahhhhhh,sure you have you have and this is exactly why your gonna die alone.' I rolled my eyes at my inner thoughts.

"I'm flattered really I am that your taking your time to drool over me but can I get your name gorgeous?"His beautiful brown eyes were dancing with mirth as his smirk widened.

I glared at the tree like stranger."I was not drooling over you. I was looking at the man behind you."

He rolled his eyes."I would believe you trust me I would if I wasn't blocking your view so logically the only man you could have been drooling over is me and I intend to keep it that way for a very long time."He smiled and then took a step closer to me.

My heart began beating so fricking loudly I thought he would hear it so I took a step back and then took a few more to be on the safe side.

I don't know what's going on with me.

I squinted my eyes at the tree like stranger."Are you calling me short? You know just because you are build like tree does not mean everybody else is short now good day SIR." I began walking in the direction of the companies entrance before he spoke again causing me to stop.

"The names Damon."He placed his mouth next to my ear and whispered,"Just so you know whose name to scream in the future."

**************
Hi, guys sorry for the late update these teachers have been assigning more work than normal.

Did you guys notice the update was longer :)

Did you guys enjoy?

Any thoughts?

Please comment!!!

Please vote!!!!

Until Next Time

My babies

∞XOXO∞

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 09, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Billionaires Ex-Wife(On hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें