Chapter 4

Jenna's P.O.V

He couldn't look me in the eyes any longer which made it easier on me. I hated the effect he had on me especially when he looked me in the eyes I felt he could read into my soul. Read that I still had feelings for him despite all his indecent accusations and the neglect of his children and why because he didn't want to belive there was a chance he could have children.

His jaw clenched and unclenched as he said, "I know their mine. They look exactly like me. All three of them."A tear made it's way down his cheek.

I took a step towards him and as I spoke I jabbed a finger into his chest."Because of you Damon my children, my babies don't have a father and all because you didn't believe there was a possibility. that. they. could. exist." I looked away for a split second before I spoke again ." You know I would have rather you be dead and claimed them as yours."

Maybe I was still heated or maybe I just wanted to make him feel the hurt I was feeling at the moment scratch that the last four years but the words came out before I could stop them. I regretted them immediately.

He looked up at me for a second and at that moment I can see so much hurt in his eyes that my heart clenched.

"I'm sorry," He said while looking into my eyes for a split second and all it took was that split second for me to realize how sorry he actually was.

Without another word from him, he walked out of the conference room.

I shouldn't feel bad. I shouldn't feel bad at all but damn it I did.

That jerk.

He has no right to make me feel bad I should be making him feel bad.

Agghhh!!!!

I took a deep breath and composed myself then I walked out of the conference room but the minute I took a step outside Amaria pushed me back into the conference room.

She pointed her finger at me accusingly." Don't you dare. Don't you dare feel guilty. He deserved every word that was thrown at him." I rolled my eyes. Its as if she was in my mind.

I frowned."You're being a little too har-"

She stepped forward."Finish that statement and I will beat you."I winced at her harsh tone.

I looked into her hazel eyes that were shooting daggers."Amaria I told him I would have rather him be dead and claimed my kids as his." I ran my hand through my blonde hair out of frustration." Its as if I told him to go jump plank, "I cried turning to look at the ocean view that peered before me.

She groaned."He deserves it. In fact, he deserves way worse."  I could tell from her voice that she held a lot of anger towards Damon as did I but he is her brother. It should be different for her.

I turned to face her again." But he's your brother," I said but she showed no emotion when that statement left my mouth.

She folded her arms across her chest "And you're my best friend of 7 years going on 8 soon. We have cried together, and laughed together and shared one another successes together. When one of falls the other picks them up."She sighed and then looked at me."Your like a sister to me, Jenna just as he is my brother and if you guys are doing something wrong I'm going to tell you because I'm just that way. I love him but he needs to suffer a little if he has any shot with you."

My eyes widened."Who says I'm giving him another chance?"

****

Hi, my babies as promised here is the update!!

It is 4 days early because I am loving the votes and the comments!!

It's my appreciation to you guys

please keep the votes and comments coming!!

I want to know your thoughts!!!

Any who until

Next time

∞XOXO∞